• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Pokémon?

What generation is it in?

• First Generation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Second Generation

• Third Generation

• Fourth Generation

• One of the new Japanese Pokemon

• Total voters
Charizard's been my favorite since I first played Red Version... man that must've been at least 10 years ago. I've always stuck with him though. He's just so awesome! How can you possibly beat the original fire dragon pokemon?

mattsimme

Trappy
What is Your Favorite Pokemon?

For the past few week, my life has been taken over by Pokemon. I would like to know what your favorite pokemon is. And if I like that Pokemon I will post something random on your Profile. :P

After all these years, I still love Pikachu. I mean, he's a pretty cool guy, and he kills just about all of the bad guys in the game. He's the mean pokemon, the most popular, and the coolest of them all.

S

ShadowLinkx

Buizel and Gengar are my top favorites! Sure their not legendary but they helped me win every single battle when I played!

M

MrZach

I always did have a thing for Arcanine.

Idk, he just looked cool to me.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Ooo I love all of them. The 1st generation of Pokemon were definitely my favorite though. <3 Eevee!!! By the way, who are the 2nd gen. again?
I can't get into the new Pokemon unfortunately. :/ It just feels different.

Claire

The Geekette
I grew up with the 1st generation, and it is still my favorite.

When I was younger, I was quite the fan of Dragonite. It always seemed so elusive, and I interpreted that as though it was a powerful, yet gentle Pokemon in the right hands. But wasn't every Pokemon? Maybe those were the characteristics I simply wished it had, because it is quite the assumption since I was first introduced to Dragonite in the movie. Even though I'm not too big of a fan of their type, which is fire, but my favorite Pokemon are Arcanine and Vulpix. I played Red, so I never got the chance to have a Vulpix on my team. But I was devoted to watching the anime whenever I could and that is how I learned about Vulpix. Brock had a Vulpix that had a sweet temperament, but was still strong-willed. That always appealed to me, plus, it's a totally cute Pokemon. Arcanine is similar, beautifully portrayed, but much more massive and robust than Vulpix. It comes across, to me, as a protective Pokemon with a lot of strength and a lot of heart. Both are enticing for their own reasons, but are fairly similar across the board. Plus, I love canids, as you all know.. or should..

Last edited:

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I've gotta say one of my favorite Pokemon was Gangar. He was a ghost pokemon, which meant that it was hard to find pokemon strong against him, he was versitile in the way of the moves that he could learn (Like Hypnosis!) and I think he just looked cool (despite being slightly creepy with his little smile...)

A lot of arguement could be made that Mew would be the coolest pokemon, however because you were only able to get him (her? it?) from Nintendo events, it made me feel that it couldn't be counted. Mewtwo was pretty boss too! But it felt overpowered to me...

D

Deleted member 6224

politoed because who doents like a litte green frog that can beat any pokemon up with the right moveset

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Cyndaquil all the way. It's just so cute and huggable, and it evolves into the all-powerful TYPHLOSION!:D

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
1st Gen was the best, 2nd Gen was good, but by the 3rd Gen after that I stopped watch Pokemon because I saw the pattern in the TV show didn't watch Pokemon again until Diamond and Pearl saw the 1st episode and nothing has really changed except for the name of the Region and the Pokemon native to that region so I don't watch Pokemon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom