• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Overworld Music?

Favourite Overworld Music?

• Sky Overworld (riding the bird)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eldin Stealth Mission

• Lanayru Sand Sea (Captain's House)

• Sky Island (other than Skyloft)

• Faron Woods

• Skyloft

• Tadtones

• Eldin General Theme

• Goddess Statue

• Lanayru desert

• Lake Floria

• Eldin Volcano Summit

• Inside the volcano (where you get the digging mitts)

• Sealed Grounds

• Total voters

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
As we all know, the Zelda series has always been featuring an excellent soundtrack. Skyward Sword is no exception here, having a massive soundtrack of over 100 songs. Therefore I want to limit my poll to the overworld tracks only now, so which is your favourite overworld music in SS? Please choose 3 tracks maximally. For the sake of clarity, I included variations of the same theme into the respective main one (for example Faron Silent realm is included in Faron Woods, Eldin Silent Realm is included in Eldin Stealth Mission etc.)

Those are my favourites:
- Faron Woods "normal" theme (really catchy theme, I often whistle to it)
- Sealed Grounds (like the mysteriousness of it)
- Eldin Stealth Mission (had that "ninja" feel to it)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Skyward Sword didn't have that many "great" overworld themes in my opinion; they were too...passive, should I say (they lacked the epicness of Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time). However, that did nothing to stop Sealed Grounds from being absolutely amazing. Sealed Grounds is perhaps the best track of SS, minus Song of the Hero of course. I loved every bit of it, I can't even explain why.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I really like the Lanayru Desert and Sand Sea themes for how desolate they feel. I do prefer the Desert theme because I think it's catchier though. I also think it's cool that when you hit a Timestone, the Desert theme sounds more mechanical. That's the icing on the cake!

G

gydders

I enjoyed most of the music, as always when playing a Zelda game.
The Sky Overworld is probably my least favorite, sadly enough since we hear it a lot.
Lanayru Desert, Eldin main theme, both work great for me.
The Sealed Grounds theme is absolutely brilliant and amazingly adapted to the area's mood. True genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom