• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Your Favorite Ocarina Song Learned by Link?

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
(I didn't see this topic, so I decided to post it. If there is a problem, it may be deleted if needed!)

Alright, so we all should know that in OoT, Link learns several songs along his journey for his ocarina-use. Both while he is a child and an adult. What was your favorite song that he learned on the ocarina?

It can range from the simple songs to the songs learned among the temples. So? Which one do you choose?

Here is a link to search through the songs if you don't know your choice yet. I will give the link to Prelude of Light, and then all of the other ocarina songs are at the right side of the screen in the scroll box. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93py7MHab7c&feature=related

I've always loved the song learned in the Water Temple; Serenade of Water. What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Song of storms, no description it's awesome

and as for my least favorite, the one that sends you to the shadow temple i forget it's name but it makes me not want to go there at all

Last edited:

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
The Requiem of Spirit is epic in so many ways. Song of Storms is cool too.

Nocturne of Shadows is just creepy, why, I don't know...

Kybyrian

Well, it's kind of an easy choice. The Bolero of Fire and the Serenade of Water are both pretty awesome songs. The Bolero of Fire is upbeat and awesome, and the Serenade of Water is sort of calmer, but it sounds pretty good. I don't really know if I can choose between the two, but my personality is a bit calmer, so maybe I'll with Serenade of Water. I have to make an honorable mention to the Requiem of Spirit, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom