• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Mask?

Its a tie between the stone mask and the bunny hood mask. I know that you can only use the stone mask once but still the mask is awesome!! The bunny hood mask you can travel fast and its just nice to have when you getting to places. :)

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Its a tie between the stone mask and the bunny hood mask. I know that you can only use the stone mask once but still the mask is awesome!! The bunny hood mask you can travel fast and its just nice to have when you getting to places. :)

Are you thinking of the Giant's mask, because the Stone mask you can use for a good while. As soon as I get Epona, I go and get it to get past the Gerudos.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The best mask ever is the Stone Mask. Monsters and attackers IGNORE you and don't even bother you, it makes you invisible to them. They treat you like a plain old boring rock and leave you alone. With that happening, who would not want to take advantage of it? I took advantage of their ignorance and attacked those beasts and slayed them with my sword. I also like the fact that this mask makes you feel like Luigi.

(Off-topic)
Why Luigi? Cause Ignorance is bliss. He is in pure powerful bliss. Just look at his Final Smash in Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom