• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Mask?

LANZZ

Scarecrow
Masks appear in various games in LOZ series. Which one you like most?:lol:

1)Keaton Mask = Summoning Keaton (MM).
2)Skull Mask = Prevents Keese from attacking Link (OOT).
3)Spooky Mask = Glows in the dark (OOT).
4)Bunny Hood = Protects Link from Stalchilds (OOT)/Grants the wearer more speed and dexterity (MM).
5)Mask of Truth = Allows Link to speak to Gossip Stones (OOT)/Allows Link to speak to Gossip Stones and read the thoughts of various animals (MM).
6)Goron Mask = Disguises Link as a Goron (OOT)/Transforms Link into Goron Link (MM).
7)Gerudo Mask = Just getting odd reactions from people (OOT).
8)Zora Mask = Disguises Link as a Zora (OOT)/Transforms Link into Zora Link (MM).
9)All-Night Mask = Keeps Link awake indefinitely (MM).
10)Blast Mask = Allows Link to cause an explosion as a substitute for Bombs with the B button (MM).
11)Boss Remains = At the start of each new three day cycle, allows Link to fight the respective boss again (MM).
12)The Bremen Mask = Allows Link to control small animals to make them march behind him Rapidly matures young animals (MM).
13)Captain's Hat = Enables Link to talk to Stalchilds. Stalchilds and ReDeads also will not attack Link (MM).
14)The Circus Leader's Mask = Sheds tears, elicits emotion in people (MM).
15)Moon and Sun Masks = Combine to make the Couple's Mask (MM).
16)The Couple's Mask = Bonds a couple (MM).
17)The Deku Mask = Transforms Link into a Deku Scrub (MM).
18)Don Gero's Mask = Allows Link to speak with frogs (MM).
19)The Fierce Deity's Mask = Transforms Link into Fierce Deity, Oni Link (MM).
20)The Garo's Mask = Summons Garo Robes (MM).
21)The Giant's Mask = Makes Link grow to massive heights (MM).
22)The Gibdo Mask = Allows Link to talk to Gibdos and prevents them from attacking (MM).
23)The Great Fairy Mask = Attracts Stray Fairies to Link (MM).
24)Kafei's Mask = Obtains information about the whereabouts of Kafei (MM).
25)Kamaro's Mask = Allows Link to perform a special dance (MM).
26)The Mask of Scents = Grants Link a stronger olfactory sense (MM).
27)The Postman's Hat = Enables Link to look inside postboxes (MM).
28)Romani's Mask = Gives Link access to the Milk Bar (MM).
29)The Stone Mask = Renders Link invisible to most enemies and people (MM).
30)Hero's Charm = Allows Link to see life gauge of enemies (WW).
31)Hawkeye = Acts like binoculars Can be combined with the Hero's Bow to make a long-range sniping bow (TP).
32)Doggie Mask = Quest item for the Noble Sword (OOS)

Last edited:
A

Aura

Either the The Postman's Hat or the Stone Mask.
The Stone Mask makes the pirate thing super easy. xD

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
I actually have a couple favorites. The hero's charm so you know how strong attacks are. The hawkeye because it shows you how awesome the graphics are in long distance. The bunny hood because every game needs it and made Traveling a lot faster. The feirce deity mask because it makes bosses look like wimps and it makes link tall. Those are my favorite masks.

Ikana

Trollkastel
My all two favorite would be the Bunny Hood because it was so useful in the game and the Stone Mask because you can go through the Gerudo Fortress and the Deku Palace without getting caught.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
My favorite one was either the Blast Mask or the Zora Mask in MM.

The Blast Mask because it was useful if you forgot to replenish your bomb supply after restarting time, and the Zora Mask because I enjoyed swimming as Zora Link. That fixed a lot of swimming issues.

I've sometimes wondered what an entirely underwater game as a Zora would be like...

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I always liked the Deku Mask because I always thought Deku Link was so adorable, ignoring the fact of how many dogs hated him. He was just CCCCCUUUUUUTTTTTTEEEEE!!!!!!

LANZZ

Scarecrow
My favorite is The Fierce Deity's Mask because it will transforms Link into powerful Oni Link..... YEAH.............

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Fierce Deity Link is just so much WIN.
The single most cool thing about it is the fact that he loses his pupil's, you know something crazy is happening then !

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
My favorite mask is without a doubt is Kamaro's Mask. Kamaro is one of my favorite characters, because he gets down like no other. Giving me the ability to do that at will, is the greatest ability of all time.

I think the best mask is the Zora's Mask. I loved swimming with it. It was probably the most fun. Other than that I would say the blast mask because I really liked blowing up my own face. Why not?

LANZZ

Scarecrow
Today, i'm playing TP in my friend's house. Then i used the Hawkeye and it shows me awesome graphics from a long distance..........
I like it and i hope item like this will appear in Zelda WII.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Bunny hood in MM hands down. It was the first mask I saw when I watched my brother play, and I felt I absolutely had to get it when I first started playing. The hood helps so much for finishing that game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom