• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Link

Wind Waker Link

He goes through so much; Tetra shoots him into a wall, all the deities complain he isnt the hero of time, he has to leave home at a young age and when he has saved the land he leaves home for good...

Poor little guy.

Reactions: Pen

Quin

Disaster Master
TP link showed emotion? I guess I played a different game after all.

Anyway, TWW Link by far, no contest. Had the most personality and was just a fun character all around.
I'm also quite fond of round nose link (ALTTP/LA)
and for 3rd place I guess I go with Young link in OOT/MM

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
The game showed emotion to Link in Tp but I haven’t played botw yet so I can’t say botw Link has no emotion in botw same for Ww sense I haven’t played it but Skyward sword Link did have a lot of emotion to him.
TP link showed emotion? I guess I played a different game after all.

Anyway, TWW Link by far, no contest. Had the most personality and was just a fun character all around.
I'm also quite fond of round nose link (ALTTP/LA)
and for 3rd place I guess I go with Young link in OOT/MM

DeadGuyL

Fierce Deity
Twilight Princess Link
Zelda 2 Link
A link to the past Link
Young Link(Majora's Mask)

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Twilight Princess Link

He has the best design of any Link and actually looks pretty cool in his tunic. He's the only Link with actual armor on his tunic, so he looks actually prepared for battle or combat. I really hope Nintendo makes another Link like this, not putting shorts on him (shorts are lame, Nintendo!!).

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'd say Toon Link has the most personality, but I think Breath of the Wild Link has the best design.

I'm gonna go with Toon Link. He has so much personality, he's a believable character, and he's cute as a button!

D

Deleted member 14134

Twilight Princess Link obviously. Link should look cool, not like a cutesy little dork with a hey Arnold head. Would much rather have young link over toon link.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Twilight Princess Link

He has the best design of any Link and actually looks pretty cool in his tunic. He's the only Link with actual armor on his tunic, so he looks actually prepared for battle or combat. I really hope Nintendo makes another Link like this, not putting shorts on him (shorts are lame, Nintendo!!).
SS Link when he gets his actual gear

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom