• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Link

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
TP Link has got to be my favorite! I love his gear, and how expressive he is. A good example of how expressive he is would be when he has interactions with the Ordon children in Kakariko. The Zora Tunic is great in that game, too.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
TWW link was the only Link in the entire series that actually felt like a character so I think I have to chose him as my favorite.

TP Link. He looks cool, and he's in the best Zelda game.

BotW Link. He has more character than any other Link, I don't particularly like what they did with him at some points, but it's nice to go beyond the "Link is your avatar" idea people seem to be so stuck on. He is kinda useless though.

I'd have to say Twilight Princess. I like the grittier style for a change, and I really liked the way his relationships were portrayed! But stylistically, I'm also partial to our boy toon link, since he's just so bright and fun.

Mido

Version 1
I would probably pick Twilight Princess Link not because of Link himself, who had something of a throwback design to what Ocarina of Time Adult Link had after Wind Waker gave the series an unexpected chance of appearance. What sells me about the Link of 2006 is more the environment around him, especially at the onset of the adventure. His role in Ordon, the relationships he has with each person in the village, notably Ilia and Colin, and how these relationships spur his journey along gave a sense of weight to him. This weight is nothing new, as we have seen similar senses of weight with Wind Waker and so forth with Link and his sister Aryll. Nevertheless, for whatever reason, Twilight Princess's sense of weight and motivation for the character of Link stands out from my perspective.

j9aqzLr.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom