• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Link Transformations?

SheikahSoul

Decadence
Wolf Link defenitaly. I love wolves and they're such mystical and awesome animals. The wolf fits Link percetly as he's couregous, mysterious, loyal and wild.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Bunny Link - the first time I played ALTTP, I had not been in online Zelda fandom, saw no spoilers, so I had no idea this was coming. It was comical and weird. For making me go Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?! and laughing, this transformation has a special place in my heart.

The same thing happened for me with Twilight Princess cuz when I started playing it I didn't know much about zelda except Ocarina of Time and Its my favorite transformation too so far.

geek4887

The Unknown
Fierce Deity Link is just pure epic! I want him to make a return. So, he's my favorite. He was the only pure 3D Link who could shoot sword beams.

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Its a difficult choice, but for Majora's Mask I'm going to say Fierce Deity Link.
Twilight Princess Wolf Link - I couldn't choose between Deity and Wolf Link, sorry guys.
:eek:carina: The Seventh Hierarch :eek:carina:

I think the most useful is Zora--I'd like to have it in every game, the cutest is Deku or Bunny, and the coolest is Fierce Deity. But the best is, and all will be, the fairy spell. I would have loved to see Link's face when he used that the first time :fairy:

Bunny Link! Cute, pink and transformation was the funniest moment in ALttP - what's not to like?

On a shared second place is Fierce Deity Link and Wolf Link, both are quite cool. Both have stylish designs and are interesting alternative forms for Link. Just...nothing can compete with a pink bunny.

Taggerung115

Warrior
Wolf Link or FDL would be my top two. I really like the idea of there being a 'dark' side to Link. Wolf Link get's awesome points just because the idea of a wolf is feirce and not heroic. And the deity man... *Whistles* I don't think i really need to explain.

Same here. Wolf Link and FD Link are awesome.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Bunny Link, Minish Link, Link in TP when he attacks a cuccoo too much, Zora Link, Bunny Link :)

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
My top three favorite transformations of link is..

1.) Wolf Link - in this transformation you got to see the world like a wolf, also fight like one too! In the end of the game when you had to fight beast ganon, you had to fight him in wolf form! that was really cool. i also like fighting as wolf link.

2.) Deku Link - in MM, you had to use this form alot. In the begining of the game when you were cursed by Skull Kid, YOu had to follow him by using those flower things to get from ledge to ledge. i also liked flying on them flowers lol:P

3.) Fierce Deity Link - I really liked the look of this one. He had a gigantic sword making him look Bad a**. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom