• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Kind of Cheese?

Aro

My favorites are cheddar, pepper jack, mozzarella, and cream cheese, but I can’t stand American cheese and wouldn’t touch it with a 50 foot pole, But I can eat cottage cheese and Swiss but they aren’t my favorites

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Oaxaca is one of my favorites it tastes like a cross between Mozzarella and Jack Cheese, really dynamite on Refried beans, but it is ridiculously delicious on scrambled eggs

I also really like Manchego it is a cheese that hails from La Mancha in Spain it kind of tastes similar to Parmesan, Supposedly it was a favorite of Don Quixote, I can see why it pairs wonderfully with olives, bread, chorizo (Spanish-Style) and Vino

Reactions: Aro

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
cheddar cheese is the only cheese i eat.... i had goats cheese at a wedding ewww....

Reactions: Aro

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I doubt anyone that isn't Swedish will understand which cheeses I'm referring to XD

I usually prefer mild cheeses, like Sture or Hushåll. Präst, Herrgård and Grevé are also all good. These are all types of cheese that you use a cheese slicer on and then put on your sandwhich.
I do not like any type of goat cheese, feta or things like blue cheese.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Feta is absolutely delicious, people always seem to give feta a bad reputation for tasting like salt. Thankfully I live in a city in North Carolina with a fairly large Greek population and there is a greek market and I have tried true feta which I admit is much more mild than the stuff you get in the supermarket which is really strong. Regardless of what type you get it is probably one of the best cheeses for salads.

Jarlsberg is another favorite of mine, this Norwegian cheese tastes like a slightly sweeter version of Swiss, the interesting thing is that all Jarlsberg cheese sold in the States is made in my home state of Ohio rather than made and imported from Norway, regardless this is one of my favorite cheese for If I am looking for something a hint more bold than Swiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom