• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Kalos Pokemon

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Please cancel this thread if there is a similar one.

Anywho, which one is your fave? Or your favorite ones, if you have more than one.

Mine would be Pyroar female. Just loved the way that pokemon looks. The male one is alright, but I like the female pyroar a whole lot more.

I also like Sylveon.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Talonflame.

I like quite a good number of Kalos Pokemon, I think that they look awesome and they offer lots of fun on the competitive scene. But the moment Talonflame was first shown to the world I knew I just had to catch one based on visual design alone. Add to that his nearly-broken combat affinity (I just love the fact that Kalos' normal bird is among the most destructive forces among the non-legendaries) and you've got a recipe for an awesome Pokemon.

Ganondork

goo
Tyrantrum. He essentially solo'd every Team Flame battle, save Lysandre's. I liked him when I first saw him, and he never disappointed me. Besides,

tyrantrum-3.jpg

Isn't this just the cutest guy ever?

Bonus cute little model

tyrantrum.gif

Last edited:

pkfroce

Skelepuns
DIGGERSBY THO.

Anyway, I really do like Diggersby. A lot of people say he's ugly. I mean, he is, but LOOK AT THOSE GOD DAMN EARS. THEY ARE FISTS. HE HAS FISTS FOR EARS. HOLY ****.

I also like Aegislash. He has a unique ability and a cool design imo. Greninja is cool too. But he's op as ****.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Aegislash. It's a sword possessed by a spirit that can suck out the life force of any living thing with its cloths, who effectively determined which people became kings in olden days, and can manipulate people with its spectral powers. It also has one of the coolest Abilities the game has ever seen, as well as exclusive access to the move King's Shield.

AEGISLASH IS BADASSERY INCARNATE!!!

681Aegislash.png

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I really liked Pancham/Pangoro. I had him apart of my team during my first play through of Y and thought he made a good addition.
I mean, how could you not like a fighting panda? :sweat:
tumblr_static_pancham.gif

Well if megas counts then it's mega Mawile.

If megas doesn't count then Talonflame I suppose because brave birding things into oblivion is just so much fun.

Beeker

Wild Card
I guess that would go to Sylveon. I liked it when it was first shown, and then loved it when I got one! Honourable mention as well to Tyrantrum. I didn't count on keeping one in my team but it ended up wrecking everything!(for the main story at least xD;;) It also ended up being soooo adorable to interact with in Amie.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm not really crazy about any of the generation VI Pokémon, but for me it's a tie between Goodra and Meowstic. I love the design on both of them and they're pretty decent battlers too. ^^

Also, Meowstic and Goodra both look super cuddly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom