• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Your Favorite Item in Any Modern Zelda?

M

monkeyguy3

The spinner.

The second half of Arbiter's Grounds with the spinner in TP was easily the highlight of the game (gameplay-wise). Zelda needs more items like that which really stretch the bounds of inventiveness. That's why I'd love to see a Zelda game with steampunk influences. Though I do feel that there were some steampunkish references in TP with things like the spinner, double clawshot, and sky canon, I want to see waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more!

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Number one, by far for me, would be the Light Arrows, mainly from the Wind Waker. I just love how epic they feel when you are about to shoot one, actually when you shoot one, and when it kills the enemy in one shot. Though a very powerful weapon, it is not commonly used that often in the games where they are present, mainly because they are acquired usually towards the end of the quest. They also aren't used that much for puzzle solving, except say Majora's Mask.

Number two would be Roc's Cape from the Minish Cap. This item is used very frequently after it is acquired in the Palace of the Winds, and is used to get to many places where we could not get to previously. It's also fun to fly around with this thing XD.

Junehs

[the.Jumping.Bean] ~
The Spinner from TP. Oh my gosh, that is fun to ride on. lol
I also love the boomerang from Wind Waker.

Oh dear where to begin?

I can't give you my one favorite item but I'll give you 3 of my fav:The bow (especially the Bow of Light from ST), the hookshot (all forms), and the Sand Wand (ST).

H

HyperKnux

I too loved the spinner. Too bad it didnt have as much use as the double clawshot.... :)

G

GhirahimFan

my top 5 items

1.hawkeye/bow combo
2.double clawshot
3.BOMBS!!!!
4.Spinner
5.ball and chain

honorable mention goes to.<drum roll>............the.........BEETLE! <even though i never used it....when i get SS itll probs be at the number 2 rank>

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
The Roc's cape from the Minish Cap was pretty fun to use. They made some really nice puzzles out of it in the Palace of Winds.

I really enjoyed the whip from Spirit Tracks! It was a lot of fun to just tap and defeat enemies from far away. My favorite item however has not been in any zelda game for about ten years and that would be the Cane of Somaria! I loved that item especially in Oracle of Ages! I wish Nintendo would have had that item more but oh well. Still I'd like to thank Nintendo for making these great games and as always... Game On!

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I have my top three. I can't choose just one.

1. Master Sword: Yeah, I know, not really an item but it would be awesome to have.
2. Bow w/ Arrows
3. Roc's Cape: We all wish we could float on air...

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
Sadly, I've been deprived of TP because I have to buy all my consoles and games myself and seeing as I'm too young to get a job I have neither wii nor gamecube.

Of the games I've played, my favorite weapon is Nayru's Love. Technically it's a spell but I just love skydiving down Gerudo Valley onto that platform and not getting hurt (even though Link still curses under his breath). I also think it's epic when you do that animation and get a cool force field. I only wish Link wouldn't recoil when he gets hit anyway. If it weren't for that, Nayru's Love would be unstoppable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom