• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite GAME OVER Screen

Moldorm

Is not Error
Face it. You've been killed in the line of gaming hundreds, if not thousands, of times.

So, what is your favorite GAME OVER screen? Obviously, the screen doesn't have to say the words GAME OVER. Just put your favorite one up for all to see, or describe it as best you can.

Space Quest is a funny line of games, but 4 is by far the funniest in my memory. SQ4 had a very funny voice commentary guy who would make fun of the things you did and give general information about the game. Anyway, here is my favorite GAME OVER screen of all time.

17666-space-quest-iv-roger-wilco-and-the-time-rippers-dos-screenshot.gif

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
I Wanna Be The Guy. Most memorable, but then again you'll be seeing this far more often than anything else in the whole game:

k56139.png

This text is displayed over the screen. The music that plays is brief, yet is the most common theme in the game.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Maybe Donkey Kong Country Returns. Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong look so sad you can't help but try again!!!

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
The first Kingdom Hearts had a nice game over screen. Sora floating with his heart hovering above him. It was something like this only not eight bit (exaggeration)
Sora%27s_story_game_over_screen.jpg

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
some of my favorites are super smash bros. melees, Twilight princesses..i think there is others but i can't think of them right now.

Pikacondon

Title.
Favorite? AOL. creepy ganon image and all is unforgettable. least favorite?all the Castlevanias. CREEPY, that's all i have to say about those game overs... yeesh, just remembering it scares me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom