• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Fruit?

Teehee, I had a dream last night that I posted this thread, so I might as well. Pretty much as the title says... what are your favorite fruits? It can be just one, or a whole list; doesn't matter.

For me, I have always been a big fan of watermelon. Especially those nice, juicy, dark red slices, where the water just runs down your chin with each bite... <3 I'm not at all bothered by the seeds. In fact, it seems the yummier parts of watermelon have the black seeds to begin with. I have also taken a liking to blueberries. They're so delicious. Only issue is that I tend to eat them compulsively if the bunch we have is really sweet. Yes, my favorites include one of the largest fruits and one of the smallest. Imagine watermelon-sized blueberries... or blueberry-sized watermelon... d:

Potassium... your turn, guys. :9

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I read "pretty much as the bible says" :/ thanks ALIT

Anyway, my favorite fruit, all by its lonesome, has got to be the kiwi. It manages to encapsulate a certain taste that no other fruit, to my knowledge, manages to capture. For some reason, though, the kiwi is a rarity in my parts...or maybe I just don't notice them. A great runner up, maybe even tie, is the mango. I love mangos. I eat their skin, their flesh...I'd even eat the seeds if they weren't so hard. They're sweet and they taste good when they're sour. They're beautiful and make THE BEST smoothies ever. I would marry a mango...then eat it. <3

I love a bunch of fruits in a blend, though. Even Cantaloupe, and I detest that stuff by itself. :/

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Oranges are probably my favorite fruit. I really like their citrus-y taste. They're very juicy, and delicious. The Vitamin C they have is also a plus. I also really love blueberries. They're so tasty and sweet, and they go great on cereal, particularly Crispix. I also really like bananas. They're full of yummy potassium, and once again, they go great with cereal.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I love blackberries, watermelon, and actually, lemons! I use to pack lemons and eat them at lunch, though for some reason, people always looked at me with an uncomfortable expression on their face. Yea, I guess I'm just awkward like that. :lol:

Rachel

be vigitant
The mango is my favorite fruit. Fresh mangoes have this unique, tropical taste that really makes them stand out.

They go well with yogurt and as flavorings for just about anything!

Last edited:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Strawberry, Apples, Watermelons, Bananas and Mangoes! I loooooove Mangoes the most, very juicy and sweet. I can eat 2 whole slices in 2 plates! :lol:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Well, Mandamir, Strawberries are my ultimate favorite fruit. So delicious and juicy when first bitten. I don't like them when they are cold. Strawberries taste better at room temperature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom