• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Form in Majoras Mask

S

sheikah

what was your favorite form to take when playing majoras mask?

regular link, deku scrub, zora, goron, or the fierce diety? i have to admit i never was the fierce diety i never got all the masks so i dont know about him tho he seems really cool.

mine is the zora because he looked cool, had a cool fighting style, could swim really fast and spin around and leap out of water, and he played a bone guitar.

Fierce deity for sure. He looked all around wicked with the armor, white outfit, white eyes, two handed blade of awesomeness that shot out beams of powerful magical energy, and the power itself was sweet. Second would be the Zora for multiple reasons such as the swimming, walking underwater, martial arts, boomerang fins, and of course the powerful magic barrier. Goron and Deku come after in that order. Goron was great for getting around.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
My favorite is the Fierce Deity form. He can wreck any of the bosses and any other enemy- with unlimited magic he has unlimited uber-powerful long range sword beams, he pwns at close range too, and he just looks freaking amazing.
After that would probably be the Goron form- he can roll around really fast, running over enemies and grass, and is immune to fire and lava.

sikora360

TetraForce FTW
Fierce Deity!

-he's bad ***
-he's the most intimidating character in zelda (maybe aside from TP Ganondorf)
-he is a DEITY!

Zora Link! Two reasons: 1) the swimming mechanic is great 2) Love playing the guitar (I am a guitarist)

A

abazeldafan

LINK DEKU
HE LOOKS AWSOME AND CAN JUMP IN THE WATER

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
Yeah, Fierce Deity hands down. What can compete with that?
I also really enjoyed swimming as the Zora Link, because it was easy to control (swimming is my weak-point in most games...). I also like rolling around super-fast as a Goron :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom