• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Enemies

• Thread starter God Of Lightning
  • Start date
G

God Of Lightning

1.Gold skultula (OOT)
2.Dodongo (OOT)
3.Those armored things with swords (TP)
4.White Wolfos(OOT and TP)
5.Wallmaster (OOT)

silent lion

ReDead
1. Stalfos, the big ones you get as an adult (OoT)
2. Gerudo jail-guarders (OoT)
3. Those flying twilight things (TP)
4. The red guards (aLttP)
5. The rat-things (MM)

xandar

World's Dumbest Zombie.
God Of Lightning said:
3.Those armored things with swords (TP)
Darknuts.

My favorite enemies would have to be Ganon in your sword duel thing with him in TP, Mirror Link in OoT, and Octoroks just because they're such a classic enemy. Been around since game 1. Plus if you say doctor octorok, it sounds funny.

Ironknuckles (AoL), Darknuts (LoZ), Patra (LoZ), Stalfos (LoZ), Lynel (ALttP), Wallmaster (LoZ), Octoroks (LoZ), Daria (AoL)..there are dozens of others...

linkman8

True and Noble
The Darknuts were fun in all of their games, Stalfos are always fun, the moblins in TP were fun in great numbers, and one of my favorite enemies (even though it's a boss in TP) is the Stallord.

The Darknuts were fun in all of their games, Stalfos are always fun, the moblins in TP were fun in great numbers, and one of my favorite enemies (even though it's a boss in TP) is the Stallord.

There wasn't a single Moblin in Twilight Princess.

M

MoonCheese

I liked the leevers in Zelda 1, especially the red ones...it's fun to just plow through them with one of the better swords and get a kajillion rupees.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
The Leevers, Octoroks, and Lynels were all cool in the overworld of the original Legend of Zelda. If you still had the wooden sword, those blue lynels were really tough, but it was a fun challenge.

I dont know if there was an enemy in a Link to the Past that I didn't like. All the various knights and soliders wre fun to battle. Although my favorite thing to do, was use the Fire Rod against the Gibdo's and Freezor's.

Claire

The Geekette
I can't name a single monster I like overall from the series, there are monsters in each game that I like better than others. Simply for random reasons. But if I had to pick a single one that I usually always like? The Gleeok. I love the name, I've loved their design and simply the fact of a multiple headed dragon-like monster.

Kybyrian

1 - Darknuts
2 - Stalfos
3 - The creatures that rode the hogs in Twilight Princess
4 - Like-Like
5 - Gibdo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom