• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Drinks

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I'm mad for TEA. All kinds of tea - hot or cold... FRESH BREWED only, none of that instant stuff. I call that stuff "swill." I prefer black varieties, though I've gained quite a taste for oolong. Bagged teas from the supermarket are fine, but, of late, I've discovered the awesome that is loose-leaf. There's a local coffee place I go to for specialty teas - fruit flavored teas, my oolong... I'm drinking some herbal chai with milk right now.

I like it sweetened with sugar, and sometimes with milk or cream.

Strangely enough, I don't like coffee all that much. I drink it sometimes - early in the morning for breakfast, but I'm almost never up at that time of day. It depends on if I'm going on a trip or if I'm working someplace that requires me to be up in the morning. This kind of schedule is one I haven't had in a while. On the rare occasion I get any kind of coffee in the afternoon.... it might be something like a mocha or a pumpkin spice latte (during the fall). Frankly, I stick with tea for my caffine-fix.

I like Coke/Pepsi/Cola a great deal. Sometimes, I like a good Sierra Mist or 7Up.

But, mostly, I'm a rare American tea-freak.

I mainly drink water. Whenever I drink something else it's usually for a special occasion. Other than those, I'm also fond of certain spicy teas.

My favorite "special occasion" drinks are Root Beer and Hot Chocolate.

I'm also a fan of orange juice. Not so much other kinds of juice, but they're cool too. :P

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I mainly drink water. Whenever I drink something else it's usually for a special occasion. Other than those, I'm also fond of certain spicy teas.

Chai is quite nice, eh?

I tried this one loose-leaf tea a while back. I still have some because I wasn't as big a fan of it as the stuff I usually get, but I'm glad I tried it. "Russian Caravan." It's... I kid you not... a smoky tea. It taste like someone put the tea leaves in a barbeque pit. It's... interesting, best served hot. It's quite bizarre.

Claire

The Geekette
It's simple: water, tea, and juice.

I hardly ever drink anything but water, but if I do, it's juice or tea. I prefer black tea, but also enjoy white and green tea. My favorite brand of tea would most definitely be Zhena's Gypsy Tea. Aside from the fact that I love being able to use organic products, I love that they are fair trade certified and their efforts to be as environmentally friendly as possible. I'll drink about any type of juice, considering it does not have unnecessary additives. I'm particularly fond of grape juice.

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
My favorites are pomegranite juice and cold iced tea with a lemon flavoring. I'm kinda picky with tea though. I don't like any hot teas such as green tea.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Mine are:

.5. Water
1. Chocolate Milk
2. Gatorade
3. Lemon Grass Tea
3.6. Melon Shake
4. Royal true Orange
5. Fanta
5.3. Strawberry Juice
6. Coke
7. Hot Chocolate-Coffee
7.8. Strawberry-Chocolate Shake

The 1st one you see is what i drink often.

The last one you see is what i Drink on occassions.

Dragon Tamer

Cold hearted...thing
Alright here it goes...

-Pop (any kind other than strawberry Fanta)
-Any kind of energy drinks
-milk (drink about 3 gallons a week)
-water (don't want to dehydrate)
-fruit juice

21darklink

my favorite drinks r
1.mountain dew
2. sprite
3.orange soda
4.water
5. 2% milk

I love chocolate milk, kool-aid, and any kind of cherry or vanilla flavored soda. I try not to drink too much soda though. I really shouldn't be drinking any. I don't think its going to help me stay in shape for the Air Force.

DreamDevourer

Born to Fail
Mountain Dew all the way. Any flavor.

Any other soda, really.
Milk, too. Gotta have my calcium!
Water. Just cause.
And juice. I like juice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom