• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Drinks

1. Pepsi products. Mainly Pepsi itself, but I'll drink Wild Cherry Pepsi and Mountain Dew a lot, too. And it's gotta be regular. I hate diet soda, it's far too sweet for me. I need the regular, fatty, hard stuff. Problem is over the years it's all made me pack on pounds because given the choice, it's ALL I would drink. No water, no milk, no juice, just soda. However, I've not had any in around a month now, and I'm doing pretty good away from it. Which leads me to -

2. Sunny D. I freaking love the stuff. The only drink I have EVER chosen above Pepsi. I could drink it forever and not get sick of it.

3. Water. Definitely becoming more of a water person if I can. It's not bad, I'm liking it more over time.

4. Tea. I really like a nice hot cup of tea when it's cold, when I'm sick, or when I'm ready for bed. Particularly green tea.

5. Milk. Never liked milk, but I'm slowly developing a liking for it. I really need to drink more anyway because of the Vitamin D and calcium and all that stuff.

Other people are listing their alcoholic drinks of choice, so I'll throw mine in. Smirnoff Ice, Jack and Coke, Whiskey Sour, and Strawberry Daiquiris. For the win! I don't drink alcohol very much though. I hate beer, could never develop a liking for it - same with wine and champagne.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Dr. Pepper and Milk are my favourites!

2. Smoothies and fresh fruit juices

3. Sprite/lemonade

4. Ice water

5. dunno

onebizarrekai

gay energy
1. Lemonade

2. APPLE CIDER!!!

3. Chocolate Milk/Hot chocolate!

4. I LOVE SPRITE, IT IS MY FAVORITE SODA!

5. White grape rassberry juice.

I don't get any of them every day. My mom is against buying soda, so I never get it unless I go to a party. My dad doesn't share his soda either, but I live with it. I ask my mom to get juice pretty much every time we go to the store. We get apple cider at the store, but we also get it at orcherds. My mom will also occasinally make chocolate milk or hot chocolate depending on the weather.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I posted this thread? o_O it's been a while lol.

I guess I will add coffee to the number one slot since I have always drunk coffee since awhile back, it's become addictive I guess.

1. Coffee (with milk)

2. Coke (I love soda) :clap:

3. Water (took Gatorade away since I hardly drink it anymore)

4. Orange Juice (or any other type of juice) I usually drink this in the morning.

5. Water

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Umm.

1 Hot Chocolate (drools)
2 Milk (Link should do milk commercials, I would so buy that milk!)
3 Orange Juice (it's good, for your health)
4 Pepsi (usually accompanied by, Garlic Fingers/Pizza or DONAIR!!!)
5 Beer (I used to like beer a lot more but now.. not so much..)

These are my top five but I probably drink more water than all of these drinks combined. I dunno water is a really good thirst quencher versus all of the above.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Lemme check.....
Diet Coke
Tea (without sugar)
Hot Chocolade
Mountain Dew (I always buy a complete pack when I stay in the US or Canada)
Water ( I could drink the whole water tap if I have to :P )

B

BGuffey

Coffee.
Eagle Rare bourbon.
Dom Perignon.
White Russian
A good Pinot Noir
Diet Coke

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
This is kind of sad, but I was enjoying my smoothie today and then remembered "There's a favorite drinks thread on ZD!" So I came here just to post. :P

In no particular order -

Smoothies! Particularly those with strawberries in them (my current fave is a strawberry/peach mix.)

Lemonade, especially the frozen variety. Man, now I want a lemonade pop and don't have one.

Sweet tea. I am from the Southern US. Tea is served cold, with lots of ice, and with a 1:1 liquid/sugar ratio. (Exaggerating. Slightly.) Though I've also learned to appreciate it hot, I still put a lot of sugar in it.

Chocolate milk. It gives me a chocolate fix but at least has calcium in it.

Lemon/Lime sodas. Mainly Sprite, but I've also liked Sierra Mist lately. Mountain Dew White Out is also quite good, but was only released as limited edition and won't come out officially until October.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Seems like most of us have a sweet tooth when it comes to drinks, huh?
As for me,

1. Coffee - every morning or else I'm dead for the day. Sometimes at night too. I only drink decaf if I've already had two cups in one day

2. Almond Milk -omg this stuff so good. I'm no health nut, but this non dairy milk is so flavorful and actually tastes like the real stuff. It even has a hint of nutty flavor and only 7g of sugar. I drink it with desserts and put in my coffee lol

3. Water - pretty sure I need it to live so yeah, it's all hydrating and pure and whatnot.

4. Dr. Pepper or Sprite - it's a tie for the sodas, I like how Sprite is very refreshing, but not as corrosive or sludgey like Cola. Dr. Pepper is just really unique and tasty, 'nuff said.

5. Sangria - non-alcoholic usually, but I won't mind if it isn't. It's like Mexican fruit punch, and if you get it in a pitcher, you get to eat the fruit afterwards yummm (they sell sangria soda at this one awesome burrito place I go to... delicious)

6. Newcastle beer - dark and really good. It goes well with a night of gaming and a manly man meal like pizza and wings :bleh:

Austin

Austin
Chocolate milk, water, cranberry juice, apple juice and grape juice. I like to take risks in life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom