• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Dessert?

I adore sweets, so I have lots of favorite yummy desserts. <3 When I first became a vegan I was afraid many of my desserts would be gone forever, but thankfully I found out that I can still have plenty of the things I loved with just a few recipe alterations here and there. Mmm. Let’s see, I’m rather fond of fruit pies, particularly marionberry, strawberry-rhubarb, and apple. I also really love plain vanilla cake, strawberry-banana cupcakes, blondies, baklava, apricot mousse cake, gingersnaps, and coconut milk ice creams. I also adore special chocolates with exiting ingredients like bread, curry, fennel and the like. Nevermind. I just like everything.

However, even though I pretty much think about yummy exiting sweets constantly, I don’t really eat them so often. My normal dessert is fruit and tea, like tonight. I had a delicious peach and some cherries, with my usual rooibos tea. :>

Hmm, it's hard to choose just a few!

Around Christmas time a nice Flan is necessary. Along with some Arroz con Coco. One of my favorite all-year round treats, however, is a sweet piece of Tembleque. I made one for my teacher just a few days ago ^.^

BUT AS FREAKING HOT AS IT'S BEEN LATELY - there's nothing like a cool, frozen cup of Limber to beat the heat :)

I eat only the most deleterious sweets for dessert: candy corns, Lifesavers, Jelly Bellies, Milky Ways, Babe Ruths, Nerds, Nerds Rope, Sweet Tarts, jawbreakers, Peeps, chocolate Easter Bunnies...mmm, so much candy.

For brevity's sake, I'd like to post a picture of my favorites:

2h7f2vq.png

SOOOO many delicacies to appease my after-dinner appetite! >=D

This is the worst offender I've seen. Are you trying to kill yourself ?

My favorite desserts are:

1. Key Lime Pie
2. Lemon Meringue Pie
3. Blue Bell's Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream
4. Zebra Cakes
5. Strawberry shortcake
6. Hot fudge sundaes

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I'm not much for dessert, but I do love me some cheesecake! Especially with cherry, blueberry, or strawberry toppings.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I personally like Cheesecake a LOT. It's like the best thing that could ever happen to the world. I could sleep inside of a cheesecake, I'm dead serious too. They're so freaking delicious.

I agree. Vanilla Cheesecake is my favourite kind, especially when there is vanilla pod in the cake and it is dusted with icing sugar.

Cake is my favorite kind of dessert. It was very difficult to narrow it down to just one variety of cake, but after some thoughtful deliberation I've decided that Boston Cream Pie is my favorite dessert. For my rather simple tastes, it's kind of as perfect as a dessert can be.

Image.ashx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom