• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Champion

Your Favorite Champion

• Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lance

• Steven

• Wallace

• Cynthia

• Alder

• Total voters

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
Hm let me think about it for a sec....
Blue: jerk. Didn't like him too much.
Lance: I love how he helped you at the Lake of Rage and is an awesome courageous guy overall. However, I don't like how he uses like 3 dragonites, kinda boring.
Steven: Awesome guy with an awesome team. C'mon a steel type champion! How awesome is that!
Wallace: What were they thinking replacing Steven with this guy??? Seriously, Wallace doesn't feel like a champion at all.
Cynthia: She probably has one of the best teams out of all the champions. I mean, FREAKING OP GARCHOMP!
Alder: Didn't really like him too much.... He really didn't stand out to me.

Overall, I've gotta say my fav is Lance, he's freaking awesome, followed by Steven and Cynthia, then Blue and Alder. Wallace is last for me.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Out of all the champions Cynthia was the most balanced and therefore the hardest to take on. Lance, Steven, Wallace, and (soon to be) Iris put too much emphasis on a particular type and are therefore easy to manipulate. I don't know anything about Alder, but he seems pretty bland. Blue was also a pretty awesome champion, and it served the game well to have the final fight be with your rival. But Cynthia has the best grasp on what it means to be a Champion, and if you don't have a mastery of your team she will tear you up. Plus she's super gorgeous and has a certain grace about her.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
My favorite will always be Green. To have a cocky Champion who is also your rival, it's awesome. They should do it again. I don't like Wallace and Cynthia. Alder and lance are pretty cool but I still prefer Green because his team isn't just one type, it's all around like the hero, giving more of a challenge.

Blue was always my favorite, particularly because he was so omnipresent and so personal to you as a rival. The whole game was a competition against him, and then it culminates in one epic final battle with one of the best themes in the series. He didn't rely on one type, which identified him as separate from the Elite Four and a much harder challenge. I lost so many times to him the first time I got there. I didn't even expect him. All I'd heard of were "The Elite Four," so the Champion was a total surprise.

Cynthia is my second favorite for some of the same reasons as Blue. Unlike Blue, she was polite and helpful, especially during Platinum when she joins you in averting global crisis. Her team was varied and balanced, and though the battle with her didn't feel as epic as the one with Blue, it was still a tense moment. The best Champions are the one that touch on your emotions all throughout the game; Blue did this more than anyone, but Cynthia's the next runner-up.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Cynthia is my favorite. Her theme is just amazing and her character growth throughout the game, for example how she goes throughout the game and you can see her in almost every city.

Cynthia is my favorite for now... but then, she's the only one I've beaten (at 3 A.M. this morning :P). Still, I really liked her, and I didn't realize there was going to be someone I'd have to take on after the Elite Four since for some reason, in past Pokemon games I've gotten all of my badges and then lost interest and never continued. She was a nice surprise. Also, I thought it was fun to pit my Garchomp against hers. <3 I enjoyed the level of difficulty she presented, and overall I liked her a lot.

I like Blue just simply how much of a jerk he is. He has the most balanced team out of any champion in the series and is still the only one in the series who uses a starter. I remember the first I faced him, he was down to his last pokemon, which was a Blastoise, who kept raising his defense and using full restores. It took me almost 30 minutes to FINALLY get a critical hit and deplete the rest of his health. P.S. The music that plays during the battle is incredible

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
Pokemon-wise I'd go with Steven. I just like steel-type pokemon too much, especially Skarmory! But Field-wise, I'll go with lance because he helps you fight the villain in Mahogany town. Though, Cynthia comes in close. Mahogany!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom