• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Candles?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
C'mon, we all love candles. Whether they be the kind that burn your house down, or the kind that illuminate your room with the sweet essence of strawberries; we all love them. That being said, which one is your favorite? Mine is Yankee Candle the lavender kind, it smells so nice. <3

Sooo..... what's your's?​

bunny

birb overlord
Probably either cinnamon or vanilla. Really anything that has a warm, homey smell to it.

octorok74

TETTAC
I prefer the vanilla scented candles, but they easily overpower everything. So I predominantly choose to have cinnamon scented candles around. Because who doesn't love cinnamon.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I absolutely love Fresh Linen candles. That aroma is so fresh and lovely. Never get tired of the smell. Número 1 candle in the world. Others are good, but Fresh Linen is the best!;)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I knew this'd become a thread someday, Ms.CandlesCandlesCandles.

My favorite candle is the vanilla scented one that burns slowly. It leaves a very beautiful fragrance when burned and it also looks beautiful. Typically the flame flickers but despite being fire, it has a beauty in it as well. :)

Lord_Cathaseigh

Like a sir.
Apple cinnamon and cacao are great, especially when the cacao candle happens to be burning in your own room!

Dan

I like those small ones that are placed upon a womens.... erm never mind.... err I like those oldskool candles that flicker and burn...

Djinn

and Tonic
3blackball.jpg

I like the round black ones that look like cartoon bombs. They are perfect. I only wish I could find a place that has those ridiculous no bombs allowed signs.

6203170-sign--no-bombs-black-on-white-and-red.jpg

Because I seriously doubt there are any bombs that look like these outside of a Looney Tunes cartoon. But if I ever see any cartoon rabbits roaming around I might just try lighting it up and tossing ti at them. Who knows.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Vanilla scented candles are heavenly. It pleases the ladies as well.
Lavender, is soothing, and is good to calm or for the occasional bath:
Bathtub-Luxury.jpg

I generally prefer lighting incense to candles (does that make me strange?) but recently I've been burning some Fall themed candles that I've enjoyed. Namely ''Pumpkin Patch'' and ''Apple & Pine Needle''

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
We have Sandal Wood scented candles and lavender scented candles. It smells really good, I really really like how it smells. Though I like lavender scented ones.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I like things that smell like melon and also ones that smell like sugar cookie.

I've had the thought of creating candles with unusual scents that only certain people would like, you know - "Fresh Caught Bass" for fisherpeople (it's an outdoorsy smell I like)! or "Horse" for those who enjoy horses. (Seriously, equestrians and people who take care of horses develop a love for horse-scent).

I also like plain candles that are readily availble during a storm/power outage. Necessity makes them awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom