• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite 3.14?

Well as for the title, it was set up as a slight joke. 3.14 or Pi is a mathematical constant that is the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter.

What is your favorite type of pie? Do you even like pie to begin with?

I personally have a liking towards pie. My least favorite is Key Lime. My most favorite(as of today) is caramel pie.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
While not a pie (it's acake, check the name ya dig), I vote Cheesecake. It's the best ever made thing.

Least favorite would be pumpkin or sweet potato.

I don't care for pie bar Cheesecake.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Pumpkin pie is really the only kind I'll eat... except chocolate, which isn't really pie at all, it's just a bunch of sugar in a pie tin.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I remember making a little song about this, but I'm too lazy to remember or find out where I post it. I love fruit pies, but my absolute favorite pie has to be strawberry pie! Yum!
My least favorite would have to be chocolate or pumpkin pie.

Skittles

Rainbows!
Sheperd's pie, hot pie, and minced meat pie always hit the spot! Oh, you meant sweat pies? That's okay, I don't really care much for those other ones anyway...xD

I really like Rhubarb-Strawberry, (non-Dutch) apple, cherry, Key Lime, Lemon Meringue, and chocolate pies. Really, it's easier to point out the pies I don't like (and that I don't care for cake other than chocolate cakes...yes, I'm more of a pie person, actually...). Anyways, I don't like pumpkin, blueberry , open-faced strawberry or banana cream pie. Pumpkin pie's too squishy. Open-faced strawberry pie is too sweet. Blueberry pie is just bleh. And banana cream pie tastes like something disgusting.

But, yeah, generally speaking, I like 3.14...(other than when used in equations. Then I hate pi!) ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom