• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SSHD Your fav NPC besides Groose

Skyward Sword HD

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Probably Impa or Fi. Impa's design is just slick looking, somehow reminiscent of her appearance in Ocarina of Time while still being its own thing. Meanwhile the idea of Fi is cool. I like her origin, her premise, and her design. I just wish she were written better.

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
My favorite isn’t Groose (it gets worse). My favorite is Fi. She is so useful, and, I know people hate her, but she is probably my 5th favorite NPC in Zelda.

However, quick question. Does Beatle count? Not Beedle. Beatle. The little thing that flies around you. I treat him like an NPC. He even helps scout the area, and he helps with combat. I want him in BotW2.

I love all the characters, they really help shape the game. But I'd have to say... Phoeni. She's just such an interesting mystery.

My favorite isn’t Groose (it gets worse). My favorite is Fi. She is so useful, and, I know people hate her, but she is probably my 5th favorite NPC in Zelda.

However, quick question. Does Beatle count? Not Beedle. Beatle. The little thing that flies around you. I treat him like an NPC. He even helps scout the area, and he helps with combat. I want him in BotW2.
I LOVE FI!!! I literally cried the first time I finished the game and found out she was leaving me.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I liked npcs who had interesting side quest character arcs. Pipit comes to mind with the developments about why he really took the night time patrol job, his mother, and then having to decide whether he likes Karane. I think pretty much all the Knight Academy students fall into this category, though some are more memorable than others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom