• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SSHD Your fav NPC besides Groose

Skyward Sword HD

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Besides Zelda and Groose (who kind of looks like Vyvyan from The Young Ones). I really like Jakamar because he looks like Inigo Montoya from Princess Bride, that or he looks like Frank Zappa.

Requiem Of Spirit

It's a secret to everybody...
Other than Zelda and Groose; I like Pipit (as he seems like cool guy and a good friend to Link), that vendor from the market that looks like the Happy Mask Salesman from OoT/MM, and also Ledd and Cobal,
the first two mogma you meet.

As for animal NPCs, Remlits are my favourite hands down. :crylaugh:

Last edited:

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
For some reason I'm kinda fond of Orielle, and I like her brother Parrow a little bit too. It's been a long time since I played SS, but that's something I remembered a little bit

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
Fledge.

I was always disappointed that after all of those pushups he didn't become more jacked than Groose after all those consistent pushups. Like just imagine the body of the GigaChad meme and still having the baby-face and shy personality. A visual gag that was missed in my opinion.

EDIT :
Like this image here

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
In every game we find them, the NPC's. There always will be fan favs. And in SS we know the big Groose is the common fav. But who do you like the best besides him?

Ghirahim of course! The fabulous demon lord. He is a man of style and even makes his minions wear animal print underwear plus I love his dance and the fact he sings his own theme.

He is a character I would love to see come back perhaps as Ganons second hand man.

TL The Legend

Likes OoT way more than he should.
Definitely Saria.
OK, maybe i'm a little biased but Saria has always been one of my favorite characters. I love her character development, from Link's closest friend (and, ahem, having a little bit of a crush on him) to being (probably) the first Sage you rescue. It's always been a very poignant moment for me when you have to leave her behind in the Sacred Realm, knowing that this is probably the last time you'll see her. Also Saria's Song is a jam. I can't blame Darunia for dancing to it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Definitely Saria.
OK, maybe i'm a little biased but Saria has always been one of my favorite characters. I love her character development, from Link's closest friend (and, ahem, having a little bit of a crush on him) to being (probably) the first Sage you rescue. It's always been a very poignant moment for me when you have to leave her behind in the Sacred Realm, knowing that this is probably the last time you'll see her. Also Saria's Song is a jam. I can't blame Darunia for dancing to it.
This is about SS ;)
I do agree with you on Saria though. She's one of my fav NPC's ever too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom