• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Your Fastest Time

green goron

Best of the Gorons
What was your fastest time finishing the game. Not 100% just the regular game. Mine is 21 hours but it took me 36 hours the first time.

A

Anti-Hero

Beat it in 30 hours my first time, and I haven't played it since, due to the fact that I think its a terrible and visceral Zelda game.

dumb180

Warrior Postman
Something like 78 hours, if I'm not mistaken. I've only finished it once though, and I did a good bit of horsing around after clearing the Twilight. :)

T

Tamloo

I just finished playing Twilight Princess a second time in 21 hours.

Epona

Ordon Village
Hah, the first time I played I didn't know what the heck I was doing. I didn't want to use guides for the dungeons, so overall it took me over 60 hours. The second time I played it took me half that, about 35 or something, and the third time I played it took me only 22. :) Yay for progress!

I try to look less and less up every time I play, to see how good my memory is. It feels really good when I can finish a dungeon or find pieces of heart on my own without having to look anything up. Especially when I remember that during the last playthrough, I couldn't remember something and did have to look it up. :)

wow...i'm pretty sure the record is under 4 hours (using all sorts of glitches). My 100% time was around 15 hours, but that was using a guide and having already played through the game. This game, like every zelda basically, is SO much easier the second time through.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
wow...i'm pretty sure the record is under 4 hours (using all sorts of glitches).

That is correct, sir. The fastest run is 3 hours and 56 minutes. The gameplay is really fascinating to me. The first glitch is getting passed the locked gate into the forest, and then the Master Sword glitch (the speed runner gets it within 30 minutes of starting the game O_O). The glitch doesn't work on Wii (poo flakes) so for anyone on the game cube, you should try this out. The speed run also doesn't include the Zora tunic, so a lot of time is saved going back and forth to Zora's Domain, Castle Town and Kakariko, but the boss battle and various things in the water temple look really difficult.

I've only beaten the game once, and my time was about 45 hours. Had to use a guide occasionally, but NEVER in dungeons. As long as I can find a map I can take care of the rest. I got all the heart pieces and golden bugs, but not all the Poe souls.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The first time was more than a year :P I stopped playing it at the Carriage part. But now I have beated it so many times. I think my record is between 18- 24 hrs but I can do faster. I always end up searching for rupees etc. I just love doing that but it consumes time :P The next time I will play it without doing all those things and see how fast I can beat it

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Oh man, it took me quite a while to beat TP, I estimate that it took me about a month and the reason why it did was because I was trying to enjoy the game and not try to beat it as soon as I got it. I'm not sure how many exact hours in total it took me to beat it, but I do know that it was at least a month.

But now that I've beaten it already, I'm not sure how long it would take me, but I do believe that it wouldn't take as long as before. Maybe two to three days or a weeks tops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom