• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your "Facepalm" Moments in Video Games

that thread your facepalmoments gave me this idea what made you facepalm in video games?

in mario party i was 1 step from getting the star that night i woke up playing and i never got that score!i woke up again it was a dream i really HAD gotten the score

soooooooooo :xd:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Wrong board.

And I guess when I thought to myself in Earthbound:
Pssh, it must of only been a CRAAASH attack, I've nearly finished this dude off so I'll just bash him again....

And he destroyed me -.-

And pretty much F-Zero Games and Kid Icarus games. The most epic, fun awesome, underrated games ever created, are ROCK hard

Ice Sage

these are words
I had just gotten a wii alogn with it i got TP. I was stuck in Ordon village because I could not catch a fish. I read the manual and it said something about bait. After a while I went online and found out I don't need bait....:facepalm:

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I was playing Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, and I got to the spoiler about
Sephiran being the heron leader Lehran
My little brother was watching me play, so I was asking him excitedly: "So, what IS HE?"
He answered: " A raven!" (Meaning raven laguz in the game.)
I facepalmed automatically.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
when i learned some of the sealed chestsin chrono trigger are upgradeable. meaning that you can choose not to open the chest in 600AD and return to it in 1000AD and there will be better eqipment-black vest (50% less shadow damage) becomes black mail (absorb shadow damage.
something similar happened in final fantasy X when i couldn't figure out how to upgrade the legendary weopons. plus i would waste all my items for weopon customization in battle :(

I usually do this kind of face especially when i play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

1234931504682.jpg

when i played my first zelda game (TP) in Ordon Village, in te very 1st part, i didn't know you could climb on the vines (Im 12)

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
When I was in the tunnels in Skyward Sword and got killed with the lava. My last save was at the start of that temple too.

Dan

A game that requires you to save the world in a certain amount of time only to have a fence block your path even though the protagonist could easily jump over it but no they need to go all the way round it down a path full of enemies etc.

Or when the protagonist is captured a put behind some bars and the bars them self are spaced enough for the protagonist to fit through them but because they don't know how to walk sideways are stuck there.

I've had several playing the old Zelda games, getting stuck, then finding out that the solutions I've thought of but then disregarded saying "No, that's silly, it can't be that" have actually ended up being the solution. Spun my head around

A bit my fault and just damn unlucky, was about to finish up bioshock 2! however hadnt saved for like 2 hours lol ( cant really remember :P ) but the power went out in my street...have refused to play it since xD

I had to go to a dungeon for this quest I was doing in Skyrim. It was a considerable distance away, and I thought it would be cool to walk there and just enjoy the scenery of Skyrim.

I was basically there, but then I stumbled across a giants camp and thought it would be cool to see if I could take them on.

I couldn't.

I died.

And then I started back at from the beginning (the autosaves are so unforgiveable).

Oh, I was pissed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom