• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Death Count

Your Death Count in SS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-3

• 4-10

• 11-30

• >30

• Total voters

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
To all of you who completed the game already, how many game over screens did you have? I had three as far as I remember, the most since aLttP. I didn't die in OoT, MM, WW and TP, only one stupid death in my OoT 3 heart challenge (had 2 hearts left, got knocked back by a Leever in the desert which pushed me directly into the quicksand -.-) so this game is definitely a step up in physical challenge!
BTW this doesn't include Hero Mode.
Edit: Clarification, I'm only referring to actual game over screens, being revived by a fairy or falling from a cliff/into a pit doesn't count.

Last edited:

Demise

Army Strong
Mine was in the 4-10 range i died quite a bit on Scervo(the Mechanical Pirate), I just beat the Game Yesterday, And I Died Twice on Demise I remember before I decided to go again I got 4 health potions and a guardian potion and even then i only had like 8 hearts left but I still beat him.

B

Bryyo

Is there any bonus or reward for making it through without seeing the game over screen?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
0. I've come pretty close to death a couple times, but I've always had potions and/or fairies ready just in case that situation came up. I'm usually doing fine, though. I've learned to take my time reading new enemies defenses and have mastered reading the old enemies'. I'm also very alert as to when the quick ones are about to attack and can parry their attacks with ease (or step out of the way if necessary). It's something I had to get used to (which is insane, I've played Zelda for 12 years), but I've really gotten the hang of this game. Hopefully I'll never die.

Demise

Army Strong
I've come pretty close to death a couple times, but I've always had potions and/or fairies ready just in case that situation came up.

Yea, if you do play your potions right and fairys you wont die, depends if you take the time to get them, towards then end of the game
I had about 5 bottles and when I died my second time at Demise I went back got about 4 red pots and 1 guardian pot and was able to beat him.

I haven't died once, but I was super close on the final boss. x_x I think this is the first time I have ever loved a fairy as much as I did then. Usually they just rot in my empty bottle.

Demise

Army Strong
So is Demise actually difficult?

Without the potions and guardian potions yea hes hard in my opinion, the guardian pots help a ton they half the damage for like 3 mins, you can pick it up for about 200 rupees

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I thought would you ment like falling of f a cliff. Sorry I only got 2 game overes and they were both because I was to lazy to go the long way around after getting nocked in to the sand by a moblin ( the one were you can't get out unless if you have a stamina potion or go the long way around) I commuted suicide.by cactus.

I was in the lower end of the 4-10 range. I think 5 or 6. But I almost never used potions or fairies. I think the only time I did was when a fairy revived me during the fight with the horde.

K

KinRyuTen

Never saw it. The only time i needed a fairy was when I just wanted to see a fairy revive me. Other than that I always carried a bottle of Heart Potion++ and sat down on stools when I needed hearts.

Without the potions and guardian potions yea hes hard in my opinion, the guardian pots help a ton they half the damage for like 3 mins, you can pick it up for about 200 rupees

I completely forgot the guardian pots existed. I only used the shield fixing ones at the beginning and the heart ones after completing the Earth Temple. The other pots were generally useless. The stamina ones would be nice if i could use them in the Silent Realm, and the Oxyale ( i mean the oxygen pots ) were useless since no water area was too long to require that, not even the flooded lost woods.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom