• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Cosplay Dream

OcarinaPlayerOfTime

Blank Canvas
I think it'd be interesting to try and do Link from the newest installment in the Zelda Series that's coming out eventually, but honestly, I don't know if I'd be able to pull it off... but who knows?
I also want to attempt Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4, but I probably wouldn't be cut out for that, although might be worth a shot!

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I've actually cosplayed a lot in my day, but I'd like to cosplay just about anyone from Attack on Titan or Hetalia. Especially South Italy/Romano. I got my BF to agree to play Spain, so yeah. I'd also like to pull off Midna or Bayonetta, but I'm not sure I could. Oh, and all my OCs. I've already cosplayed one.

But to be frank, I've already kind of fufilled most of my cosplay dreams. I cosplayed Kirby, Ravio, Zelda, Emmy from Prof. Layton, even Osgood from Doctor Who! I've got a pretty good record on hand, to be honest.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Oh man... If I was HALF as pretty as Lana, I would LOVE to cosplay as her. She's so adorable. Alas, I'm nowhere near comfortable enough to show my stomach like that... And I intend to cosplay Hilda at some point. Just gotta get around to it. (And... get my cosplay-expert friend's help, because I don't have any idea how to make a cosplay by myself. XD)

...Funny how these characters are in my avatar and signature respectively. I promise that wasn't on purpose. :P

I'd also love to cosplay Palutena or Viridi, and eventually Link, since I've already got the sword and ocarina and ears. But I've only over cosplayed two characters before -- Zelda from Skyward Sword and a super-simple Umbreon -- so I don't have much experience and can't do very many complicated outfits. I had major help making both of them too.

(Also Valerie from Danny Phantom makes me wish I was black. :()

Djinn

and Tonic
I don't cosplay much if ever, but it does bother me that I never finished that War Machine armor I started years ago. I even found the best workaround from having to use sheet metal for parts.

656-kitchen-bath-show-16.jpg

liquid stainless steel coating

It was just an interesting project that started to get too expensive for no real purpose at all.

I did use the rest of the can on a replica Sauron helmet that I sold for about $300 a while ago.

I've never been a big fan of cosplay. It's not that don't like it; it's just, cosplay isn't my thing. However, if I were ever to cosplay, I'd go as a magical girl, preferably Homura from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

pudding

Who else? Link of course! I'd love to cosplay as GenderBent!Link since I'd be a terrible drag king. My hips are too big.

I'd also love to either be Peach, since I have a fuller figure- couldn't pull off Zelda- or the TARDIS. Not in a dress and starry leggings, in an actual TARDIS. Phonebox and all.

D

Deleted member 81859

Aqua from Kingdom Hearts and Lissa from Fire Emblem: Awakening

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
Everyone tells me that I would make a great Link. I would also love to be my Robin in Fire Emblem: Awakening. I also think I would make a great Roxas cosplay from kingdom hearts.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I'd also like to go as Fem!Eren, Fem!Levi, Haji, and/or Sasha from Attack on Titan. But for these all I need is a Survey Corp. jacket, pants, and the straps, which are reusable, and then find matching shirts for under the jacket as well as a bit of makeup.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
1. Asuka Langely Soryu - Evangelion
2. Asuna - SAO
3. Kyoko Sakura - Madoka Magica

If I'm going to cosplay, I want to cosplay someone I already roughly look like, so gingers are my favorite choices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom