• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Cosplay Dream

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I've been wanting to cosplay as many different characters from Zelda and anime lately, but I'm just so busy with work and family, that I don't have the time or money to go to cons.

So I was wondering if any of you guys have always wanted to cosplay as a certain character but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

For example, I've been wanting to cosplay as Midna and Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop for quite sometime. I just keep putting off making the costume or I'm too tied down with my career.

So what are some of your COSPLAY DREAMS?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
The Masked Man from MOTHER 3, or a Pigmask. Or one of those weird backup dancers from the music video for Birdhouse In Your Soul. Oh, and a human Meta Knight.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
6d7454cea6644379adc7e529c5790a28078a2823.jpg

One day. <3

Spacefiller

waiting for life to start
I already do: Green tunic Link(I don't think it necessarily needs to be game specific)

Assembling items for: Dark Link

Planning: Postman Link

adding: Ghirahim to the list!

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I've been wanting to cosplay as many different characters from Zelda and anime lately, but I'm just so busy with work and family, that I don't have the time or money to go to cons.

So I was wondering if any of you guys have always wanted to cosplay as a certain character but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

For example, I've been wanting to cosplay as Midna and Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop for quite sometime. I just keep putting off making the costume or I'm too tied down with my career.

So what are some of your COSPLAY DREAMS?

I would love to do Ganondorf one day. The OOT costume is my favourite and I have not seen many people attempt it. His costume is something that would take me a long time to make. I am a perfectionist when it comes to art and craft and I currently don't have the time to devote to such a project.

I might do Groose this year, his costume would not take so long to make and I'd happily grow the pompadour out for it.

Another character I would like to do is Broly from DBZ, the hair for whom I would not be growing myself.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
The characters that are more plausible for me to cosplay that I've always wanted to cosplay as are:
Link from LoZ
Sanji from One Piece
Shinji from Bleach
Urahara from Bleach
L from Death Note
Future Trunks from DBZ
Natsu from Fairy Tail (but I haven't worked out in a long time so maybe not anytime very soon)

I also wanna be Ulquiorra from Bleach and The Winter Soldier from Captain America: The Winter Soldier sooo much but they'd be pretty difficult to do ):

LoZ-wise I hope to someday say I've cosplayed every outfit for Zelda (and maybe the Deku Princess because big head props are fun). Right now I'm working on SS outfits, I've got all the materials needed for her Skyloft clothes and have a plan for the Goddess outfit (I'm so psyched to make the harp/lyre), I just need the time. I've got the wig already, and a majority is ready but I'm also trying to make my dear Link's Skyloft and Hero outfits too.

Non-LoZ I've done a lot but I hope to remake my first cosplay, Sailor Jupiter. I plan to do some Sailor Moon-y stuff, hopefully will get a character or two from RWBY done soon, the protag of Shugo Chara, various Vocaloids, and other things. I consider all my future cosplay plans to be dream ones, but especially Sailor Moon in some form.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I would like to be:
All 4 RWBY girls because why not (weapons not included)
Kirk from Star Trek with a couple friends
Lucina from Fire Emblem: Awakening for a friend, as well as Robin for myself
Asuna or Silica from Sword Art Online
Erza from Fairy Tail
Zelda from Twilight Princess

Last edited:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I don't really have the ideal body for cosplay, so I've only done characters who have a round-ish face, because even though the characters are way thinner than I am, I felt like I could get away with doing them. Frankly I would just love to do better versions of the characters I have cosplayed, like specific costumes of theirs that just wouldn't flatter me, or official pieces that just aren't made in my current size. I would love to do a River Song (Doctor Who) in her grey dress, in her dotted dress with the vest and basically I would just love to do all versions of her :P And I'd love to do a Kaylee (Firefly) with a jumpsuit that was more fitted to (a more ideal version of) my body.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I don't really have the ideal body for cosplay, so I've only done characters who have a round-ish face, because even though the characters are way thinner than I am, I felt like I could get away with doing them. Frankly I would just love to do better versions of the characters I have cosplayed, like specific costumes of theirs that just wouldn't flatter me, or official pieces that just aren't made in my current size. I would love to do a River Song (Doctor Who) in her grey dress, in her dotted dress with the vest and basically I would just love to do all versions of her :P And I'd love to do a Kaylee (Firefly) with a jumpsuit that was more fitted to (a more ideal version of) my body.
Your River Song cosplay you did in Birmingham was very good ;)

I would like to do a Castiel cosplay. I never really got myself into cosplay but it happened I stumbled upon a pinstriped suit a few years back and last year I stumbled upon a long trenchcoat so I can cosplay Tennant hahahahahaha! I realized it later though :P I bought the clothes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom