• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Concerns?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Spiders, Dogs, and water. Those are my biggest fears I have currently. I know I might be laughed for water, but I almost drowned on a pool for going to the 5 foot area. Spiders are seriously creepy to have near me and have as a pet. Dogs scare me completely.

I don't like spiders but i wouldnt say theyre my worst fear, i dont really know what mine is, i just have a lot of things im not keen on. I guess dying really... dont want to be doing that ever.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Zombies
Bugs (especially lovebugs. If you have been to Florida in September or May, you know why. They cover EVERYTHING!)
Needles
Falling down great heights
Things that jump out at me
Dying of anaphylaxis (It almost happened once)
Losing internet forever
And more

Surprisingly, I'm not scared of people staring in my windows. The thought actually comforts me sometimes.
Not scared of the idea of kidnapping
Not scared of lunatics
Not scared of bullying
Not scared of storms (even tornadoes)
Not scared of a lot, actually... cool.

Last edited:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
My worst fear used to be dentists. Now, I'm not cured, but I've found a way to handle going to one without breaking into complete panic mode, so I can't count it as my worst fear anymore. Now my worst fear is to end up all alone - no one to love, no one to love me, no partner, no kids, just me all alone seeing everyone else having what I can't have.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Since I have declared myself paranoid after taking an online free test on social disorders, I have fears of many things. Of which include:

-Trees at night (a dream I had)
-lakes
-My friend being a satanist and wanting to sacrifice me (no joke)
-School hallways at the end of the day
-heights
-Getting egged while walking up stairs
-Puppets
-Talking toys (thank you, Toy Story)

bunny

birb overlord
Hm, well, two of my bigger fears would be surgery and clowns. I don't know why, but the thought of a doctor cutting me open just makes me shudder. I don't like thinking about someone else messing with my insides... And the clown thing... Well, my friend made a few very good points about how clowns are creepy, and now I am afraid of them. ._.

Um... okay... Now, I am totally serious about this one... I am really scared of having to see a gynecologist. My mom told me that almost every woman will have to someday, and that thought just freaks me out so bad...

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
that I may spend a lifetime searching for something that cannot be found.

I guess I don't really have very many fears, but the few I do have are kinda big for me.

#1: Stairs. Not stairs themselves, falling down stairs. I remember somebody falling down a staircase and dying at some point when I was really young, so yeah. Gods, the escalators at Universal Studios are a nightmare for me!

#2: Fire. I don't like fire. At all. So much that I don't even light candles and really dislike it when someone else lights a bunch of candles whenever I'm around.

#3: Losing someone to violence. The first two are, at least, mostly within my realm of control, but having someone I care about being taken away from me in a cruel way, having someone I love experience pain or the hatred of another in their last moments - that's something I just can't accept, and knowing that two people I care for are in even more danger of that than normal, everyday, gets to me.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Another big fear I have is having anesthetic wear off / waking up during a surgery and not being able to indicate to anyone not to proceed with the work I'm supposed to be asleep for.

I've only ever been under general anesthetic twice in my life: Once for wisdom tooth extraction and once for a stomach scope. I've never had to have major surgery, but it is prospect I get nervous about.

Especially since the last time I went to a dentist, I went to one with some very bad paitent-relations manner. I took two perscription anti-anxiety pills in order to deal with those b*tches giving me a filling, but... the novacaine they gave me hadn't taken full effect or wasn't applied right, as when they were drilling into a back tooth, they hit a nerve. I shot up in the chair screaming and they were all "Lie back down! We can't do the filling unless you lie back down!" Well, no sh*t! It took them getting my fiance' into the room to calm me down. I haven't been back there, or to any dentist since. I decided to live with the cavity. It's on a back tooth that doesn't see much action, anyway and is apparently hard to numb. But, yeah, ever since then, the terror of lying on a table with people drilling/poking into me and being in pain with them *not listening to my grunts or paying attention to me twitching* has made me hope I never ever have to go in for major surgery just in case I become one of those stastically rare stories of anestheia wake-up.

I think I'm also terrified of dentists now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom