• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Christmas Wishlist

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I want a 3DS, and Gibson SG, spending money for my trip to San Francisco, a car, a Laptop... But I know I only have a chance of getting 2 of those things, so I'll just say a 3DS and spending money for San Fran.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind some new socks... I'm running out!

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I do not exactly write a wishlist. I just hope that when the words, "I don't want anything," emerge from my mouth, someone will know me enough and be able to take the hints that I give. No luck so far. Every year it is either clothes or money. If one were to be written, it would contain the following:

The Last Story
Pandora's Tower
A PSP
A PS4 (For Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III)
*Maybe* A PS3
Art Supplies
A Graphics Tablet
A WiiU
Various Textbooks (I am no nerd.)

Dan

Okay I've wanted this since I hit 18 but... I want to adopt a child, but I really cannot convince my boyfriend as this moment in time, he is more scared of what everyone will think than changing it's nappy. Wow wow wee wa I'm in a rut.

Many things:

Vault 101 Hoodie from Bethesda Store
Super Mario 3D World
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Money

EDIT: Didn't realize that Bravely Default doesn't come out in the US until February.

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
A new laptop would be nice, but I'll only get one when Hell freezes over, so meh. I already got a lot of my presents early, so my list is a lot shorter than it originally was. At this point I'm banking on asking for a Castle T-shirt, and possibly either Dual Destinies (Ace Attorney) or Tides of Destiny (Rune Factory). I don't necessarily need anything for Christmas, but those are what I'd want.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My Holiday Wishlist for this year is nothing but a kiss from my lovely girlfriend <3

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Giftcards or cash is what I've told anyone who has asked me what I wanted for the holidays. I like being able to pick up the things that I want and not having to worry about receiving duplicates.

However, if there is one material item I were to ask for, it would be for socks. I never seem to have enough of them. I don't mind if I've been gifted the same pair of socks twice, I'll gladly take them!

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Meh, I don't really have a Christmas Wishlist

So I'll go with Rainy's answer. (including knowledge of in the art of knitting... seriously I could use it in this weather.)

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I've asked for nothing. My wife's coworkers (with whom I golf occasionally) have demanded that I receive new clubs (because my current set is jank).

So I expect golf clubs.

After I started working at 16, I've pretty much been able to buy what I wanted.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
My christmas list, not in any particular order, is:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Paper Mario 3Ds
An Eevee plush
My sister to come home again for christmas
FarCry
Minecraft on Xbox (already have the pc version)
3DS points/money
Money
Another Sims expansion pack of any kind
A raise at work
The WiiU
The Walking Dead Game season 2

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
Funky socks are always a priority on my wishlist. As far as games go, I'd really like to continue the Professor Layton series and actually own mmy own copy of Curious Village (played it on my sister's copy originally) Pokemon Y and animal Crossing: new Leaf would be a great edition.

Fig

The Altruist
Here's my Christmas wish list. I'd be happy just to have one of those that I listed. These include:

Pikmin 3
New Super Mario Bros. U
New Super Luigi U
The Wonderful 101
Sonic Lost World
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Nintendo eShop Point card
Laptop
Any Nintendo merchandise
Any SAO/AoT merchandise
A jacket to wear in the cold
Money so I can save for unversity/future trip to visit Atty

But knowing my luck I'd be lucky to receive a card with the words "Screw You" written inside because my family doesn't see me as one of them for being too weird and dysfunctional and also never leaving the house to socialize (which there is no point if my self-esteem can't grow from their support to begin with). Yea I'm a wreck to them and it'll be like that til I die.

I have a problem where I compulsively buy anything I want.

The things that I really, truly want for the holidays is to be able to spend time with certain people, catch up about what's been going on in the past years, etc. But really just to be able to spend time with people and have the things that money can't buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom