• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Bucket List

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I saw someone mention bucket list in the Shoutbox today and that reminded me of a thread i had been intending to make. So here it is.

What is on your bucket list? What places would you like to go and what experiences would you like to have before you kick the bucket?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
These are the things I can think of that I would like to do in my lifetime. I'm sure there are a lot more, but this is what I thought of at the moment.
  • Write a book. It doesn't even have to be published or anything. I just want to write an entire book at some point in my life.
  • Try as many new foods as possible. I'll try (almost) any food at least once.
  • Travel to the UK. That's where a lot of my family line is traced back to, so it would be nice to visit.
  • See the Northern Lights.
  • Visit as many "haunted" places as I can.
In high school we had to make a bucket list and do a presentation about it. I don't remember what all I had on there (though some of the ones on this list were for sure on there), but I do remember one that I have crossed off since then. It was to order delivery. Growing up in the middle of nowhere, we didn't live close enough to any restaurants for them to deliver. It may sound weird, but I always thought that it would be a cool thing to be able to do. Sometime after I graduated, I spent a week at my brother's place and finally got to cross that off my bucket list when we ordered pizza one night.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Travelling- In particular: Japan (Should cross that one off this year) Iceland, Mooseland, USA, China, and Russia.

Flying a Plane

Skydiving

Sailing a boat

Scooba diving

Firing a bazooka

Doing a cosplay (as someone other than Bruce Wayne)

Starting a business

Going on TV

Getting a Pug

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
  • Visit every continent (apart from Arctic & the Antarctic because **** that for a laugh). Make that every 'habitable' continent.
  • Climb a mountain
  • Learn to swim

Brian Frost

JPEG DEATH
I have always wanted to make a notable contribution to the field of mathematics, not necessarily for the medal, or for any recognition, but for the sense of purpose it would provide me.
Beyond that, I have had a short story collection idea bouncing about in my head that I need to get on paper before I die.
I don't really care to own a house or a car, but maybe a long-term home, as I have never, since I was very young, lived in one place for more than 2 years.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Would definitely like to see the world! Other than that I would like to write a book (either fiction or non fiction) and maybe try to get my name out there somewhere. It's nice to think you might be remembered by more than family and friends and maybe make a difference to someone's life.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Get famous on youtube
Wow i really have no goals. ****ing hell. I would have said travel to another countrt but current political climate is out of whack. I guess fix my nissan maxima.

Get myself elected into government. Only local council though but still. That's one of my goals. I've tried once and did not win but I will most likely try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom