• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Biggest Technology Catastrophes! :)

Septimis Skype

TheLastCenturion
I just beat the minish cap boss then my sp died before I saved.
I went on a 50 mi kayak trip after swimming and doing barrel rolls i remembered I had my phone in my shorts.
I lost my sp for 3 months then found it in my jacket pocket.
I bought a gba game waited three months I realized I never conformed my order.

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
I once tried to install FreeBSD onto an old PowerBook G4 I had laying around the house. I ended up wiping the HDD. So, I reinstalled OS X. I then got Ubuntu 12.04 LTS for it, installed that and went about my buisness with it. A few weeks later, I decided to reinstall OS X. The install disk doesn't even recognize it as a Mac anymore. :-(

Also, I dropped my cousin's DS Lite on his garage floor, and it literally split in half down the middle. It had a case, and only fell like 4 feet, but it still somehow managed to shatter.

That's about it for me in the tech fails department.

ILU

i luv u
I somehow tripped the breaker and the hot water heater which was located in my closet caught on fire.

One time I disabled the security on my router so I could connect my DS to the wifi (Shadow Dragon), but I forgot to re-enable it and somebody hijacked my connection and did some illegal stuff and the authorities got involved and blaaaaaah it was terrible. Got in a lot of trouble for that.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
i dropped my Iphone on the floor and the whole screen shattered then I had to get a piece of crap android phone that's discontinued and I hate it!! and the last storm we had in Oklahoma put a short in my wii... so mow it wont even turn on!! I was so sad!!

Hacked, modded, and subsequently bricked not one but TWO Wii consoles. I only found out how to "unbrick" them AFTER I discarded them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom