• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your biggest gaming regrets

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
My name is Bowsette and I have some gaming regrets.

They are all related to Star Citizen.

Drake Cutlass Black: $115.

Cutlass.jpg

MISC Freelancer MAX: $150

MISC-freelancer-max-side-3.4.1.jpg

Drake Caterpillar: $295

star-citizen-caterpillar-zvezdolet.jpg

Total amount spent on the never-ending crowdfunding campaign that is Star Citizen? $560.

Star Citizen is a financial black hole that I somehow keep crawling back to, because the idea of flying around in a virtual universe sometimes just seems too cool to pass up.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I do have a gaming regret but it ain't my fault. Every product of Nintendo is costly in India. You'll literally be pushed to buy PS instead.
The game I regret the most for buying is LCBT with a zapper it costs 14000 rupees here. (1$ = 68 rupees)

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I once reset my copy of Pokemon Platinum, and I didn't realize until after that I had forgotten to transfer a shiny bidoof I had caught.

I once reset my copy of Pokemon Platinum, and I didn't realize until after that I had forgotten to transfer a shiny bidoof I had caught.
I actually had a chance to catch a shiny Bidoof, but I forgot to buy Pokeballs before leaving the town with the Pokemon Laboratory in it. I think it's Sandgem town, if I recall correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom