• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Bad Qualities

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I saw a thread about good qualities a while ago. But this thread is the complete opposite!

We all have bad qualities. State them here, and explain them if you can. Feel free to ask about things/discuss certain bad qualities so the thread isn't a line of lists.

My bad qualities;

-I can be quite morbid at times.

-I lack compassion for certain things and for certain people

-I take a long time to accept people. Though I will still talk to them before this, the period up to acceptance as an aquaintence is the prime time for them to slip up and permenantley count themselves out of entering my circle.

-I like to sleep alot

-I'm very bad at showing genuine feelings (in person). I usually display fake ones. Consequently I act alot.

-I have little sympathy for self inflicted things. This includes people, governments and entire groups of people making bad choices and later regretting it despite warning or knowledge of the consequences.

-I often don't eat or sleep due to stress from schoolwork and from life as a whole.

-I can be slightly sadistic

-When working in a group, I can be quite pushy towards the others if they're not co-operating. If they're particularly bad, i'm likely to lash out at them.

-I can be quite passionate during debates and am likely to keep pushing until the opposition has been driven into the ground

-I do not warm up to people easily

-I hate alot of people

-I like to be in control

-I won't stay in a relationship if the person can't be fun/is boring

-Once it is declared that I hate someone, that doesn't change easily. I don't forgive everything.

-I hate overconfident/arrogant people. Those who are constantly trying to out-do others will make me rage.

-If i'm helping someone who's lazy or doesn't want to improve, i'll let them fail without a second thought.

-I do not respect certain authority figures.

-Some days I barely eat, and I will often postpone eating to do other things despite my body's gurgling...etc.

Meh. There are probably a few more, but i'll add those in some other time. o-o

We all have good qualities, and we all have bad qualities, and good qualities will always outweigh the bad.

Last edited:
This... this thread. :yes: Also, I have a lot of similarities to the OP.

• I have a very robotic personality. I'm very sarcastic, and I have a difficult time displaying genuine emotion. For this reason, I have a hard time sharing my feelings with others.
  • I eat a lot of junk food that is unhealthy for me, especially sweets.
  • I hate being around large crowds of people.
  • I hardly ever sleep. I sleep at least 2 hours a night on average.
  • I really dislike speaking or greeting people; even members of my own family.
  • I'm an obsessive neat-freak to the point that it annoys people.
  • I like to question authority. [considered by some to be a good trait, oddly enough]
  • It takes me ages to warm up to people.
  • I can be very manipulative.
  • I've always been slightly rebellious. I guess that goes with me being a loner.
  • I can get really preachy, and go into huge, lengthy lectures about morals and ethics. I try to avoid the Mature Discussion, because of this.
  • I have trust issues BIG TIME; I feel that anyone who can screw you over, will eventually at some point.
  • I subconsciously forget people who are of no use to me.
  • I'm incredibly pessimistic; I always expect the worse. I live by Murphy's Law.

These are all I could think of at this very moment in time, but I'm almost certain there's more. In real life, I'm essentially the black sheep in my family. I'm also a lone wolf, since I've only had one friend almost my entire life. I also have a hard time making new friends on account of my lack of trust in people, and my general distaste for imbeciles. I'm really working toward changing my negative qualities. At some point I may return here to add more. :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... for some reason, I don't mind listing some of my bad qualities... Well, nerm.

• I have a short attention span
• I'm rather passive around certain people and don't stand up for myself
• Organization, to me, is stray papers everywhere and clothes spewed across the floor
• I procrastinate too much
• I am arrogant about subjects I know a lot about and usually refuse to accept that I don't know everything
• I don't know how to word this--if this is claustrophobia or what--but I feel suffocated when people stand too close cater-corner or side-to-side in relation to me
• I tend to lash out defensively when I detect the slightest increase in volume (in conversation)
• I don't know when enough is enough
• If I have the urge to say something, I have to say it--even if it is quietly to myself
• I'm overly-obsessive and forget the reasons that start it
• I hate when certain people watch what I'm doing, but other people I don't even mind at all
• I'm surprisingly shy around people I don't know, and am super reluctant to even drop a "hello" by them
• To people I know, I talk too much. Going with me "needing" to say things, I usually will share some of those thoughts with people I know if they're around me at the time
• I have trouble reading most people
• I have the tendency to bottle all of my stress inside of me--because I cannot explain all of the reasons for my stress to people without embarrassing myself

Um... sadly, I don't know everything about myself... Well, that's not the best way to word it, but... let's just say I know there are more, I just can't put my finger on them right now. I can edit them in, I guess... but then again, I'm surprised I willingly advertised what I listed so far as bad qualities of mine... Well, nerm.

Last edited:
Lets see,
I'm usually very sarcastic to people at school.
I am very arrogant.
I put myself on a very strict diet of mostly pizza.( I know that's weird.)
I am very stubborn.
I procrastinate a lot.
I am kind of a neat freak.
I am terribly afraid of spiders.
I could care less about what happens to some people.

I am a cruel person. :(

DLC

Soul Drummer.
Short attention span
Can be very awkward
can be too nice to people
When I shared what I think I'll do later in life, people hated me ( I said I would probably work in a small company, have a small home in suburbia, and struggle to support a family. keep in mind, I live in a town where almost everybody is overly rich, protected, and naieve. )( just being realistic.)
I'm always too mature when I shouldn't be. ( Some people still laugh at fart jokes in my grade)( 7th)

Nicole

luke is my wife
Hmm. Interesting thread...

- I'm pretty lazy. I also don't like it when people ask me to do things I'd do anyway on my own time, but ask me to do it at that very moment.

- I'm very egotistical. I feel like I have way too much pride in myself. For example, I always feel envious when another girl on my basketball team gets the start at center. She gets to be the "leader" on defense (due to positioning and nothing else) because she's the center, while I feel I should be in that spot because I know my defense is better than hers. I was always the cornerstone on defense, and it upsets me that I wasn't during our summer league. I don't like feeling less important, especially less important than people I don't even like that much.

- As I got into before, I can get very jealous. I like the attention on me. I like being the best. I don't like when others are hailed above me; and I'm usually quite bitter when thinking about them. For example, I could list you about a dozen reasons why I am actually better than that girl I mentioned before, because I've actually took the time to think out a list. (That's not to say those reasons are true, it's just how my mind makes me see it, due to my... bitterness.)

- I have quite a temper sometimes. I usually have impulses when very angry to do something physical. On more than one occasion, I've wanted to actually hurt some people who have wronged me. When people aren't around, I usually let objects around me take a beating. One time, I was angry after talking to someone on my cell phone. After the call was over, I promptly threw my cell phone across the room. I've thrown my sneakers across the room after a basketball game, I've kicked things, etc. I don't get very angry often, thank goodness, but when I do, it's a very passionate anger that I usually can only get out by some sort of physical action.

- Sometimes I hurt people and I don't know why. (That sounds weird now. o_0) My intention is never to hurt them, but sometimes I do stupid things that I don't think through that do end up hurting people. Looking back, I never know why I did the thing in the first place.

- I feel very obsessive sometimes. Like I just can't let go of things or forget them, in addition to the usually meaning of being "obsessive".

- Now, of course, the things I don't want to forget, I do. My mother always gives me things to do or things to remember, and I never seem to be able to recall them later on. I'm not sure whether that's due to me tuning her out and not paying attention or me just having my mind in the clouds.

- I also procrastinate a lot most of the time, but compared to the other things, it's quite minor. Especially because of my ability to throw good projects together at the last second. :bleh:

Hopefully the good outweighs the bad here... o_0

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
- I can be impatient really quick if things don't go my way. I really hate it when I'm pulled away from things I'm doing, especially when I enjoy them. Listening to music and commenting are two such examples.

- I always feel the need to be noticed. This is probably due to a minor autism I was born with. But I always try my best to stand out and be different from what I am most of the time, even though a wise friend once advised me that I should just be myself.

- I care too much for people, and sometimes I feel above the world, because of how shallow it is altogether in my view. Now, I know it doesn't make much sense, but it goes like this: to me most people just wish to go about their way, oblivious to the problems or hurts of those around them, whereas I am very saddened by this. I am sick of apathy, and truly do wish I could be in a position to help the hurting.

- I am very reluctant to let things go. My friends and certain objects mean a lot to me...but sometimes it's necessary for them to be removed for a time. I love my family for this, because they teach me not to cherish them too dearly, although the devil keeps tempting me with "sorrowful" memories.

- I can be quite biased on some points. At times I really wish everybody would accept my views, since I deem them to be just and incorruptible. All this thanks is transferred to my astronomical ego, which I wouldn't counsel anyone to trust. There's no telling what I might say to lead you astray.

As you can see, I'm no saint, and I won't pretend to be. I'm just a redeemed sinner trying to make sense of life. None of it's perfect for me, but I hope over time I am able to master these points and become what I desire to be.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Interesting topic, really! I suppose I should start.

• I talk a LOT in school. It is impulsive, most of the time, but I do it.
  • Whenever I write stuff or type, I use two too many commas for the most ridiculous things one could write/type. Worst of all, I don't know how to fix that.
  • I'm not a really focused person. When trying to attempt to write a story or something, I run off on a tangent after the first two sentences -.-
  • I get mad at my brothers very easily and for no reason.
  • I hate a lot of people and I generalize way too much.
  • I have a big head. Well I am happy for my head size, what if I had an even bigger head?, but my head is really big. :/
  • I'm somewhat of a d-bag to people when it comes to their emotional problems. The thing is, I don't care about dating or people dating because in the long run (unless it is serious, college based dating for marriage), dating is completely useless and only serves to cause problems. So I kinda figure that instead of focus on that girl/boy you 'like' so much, why not get better at school? And people hate mef ro that.
  • I get into fights with people easily.
  • I digress too much.
  • I have a 'high and mighty' attitude about me when in Math class - I'm taking two classes this year and get all of my work done the moment it is assigned.
  • I have some crazy wish to eradicate all of a certain kind of person from the face of the Earth. Needless to say that is cruel and unusual.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
I can be mean, rude, and sarcastic depending on just how much I like the person
I am very emotional, and can not control them well
I am a procrastinator
I am always criticizing myself
I am lazy
I offend people a lot

I will add more if I can think of them.

I am
Lazy
Argue a LOT
Act like I have no interest in someone when I do
Am bored most of the time
Know a few things I should not
I have my father's anger
Stink a socializing with people not of the male gender
Isolate myself when i'm angry
Have an unusual smirk of my face for long periods of time

My life is like walking on air.

Last edited:

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Nothing, I'm perfectly happy with the way I am. So, I don't consider anything about me really "bad". I can go into what society has "deemed" bad, even though I don't really agree with society on many things.

• I guess what I just said can be "considered" one of them.
  • I don't like being around certain "people". I see no reason to go around people I don't care about.
  • I love animals, but I don't like taking care of them.
  • I think babies are cute, but don't like taking care of them.
  • If I could choose, I would live alone, on an island, with internet, my games, food and drink.
  • I don't want a job.
  • I won't work on my birthday. I ask for the day off always. If I am put on the schedule anyways, I refuse to work that day.
  • I don't do diets. I eat what I want, when I want to, and drink what I want, when I want to. I'll be dead one day regardless.
  • I'm generally accepting that I could die right now, but not to the point where I am suicidal.
  • I generally feel sometimes that I am not of this Earth. Not that I am God or above this Earth, but that I just don't care about those on it.
  • I am simple yet complex, many of these things on this list can actually change, if I met the right person to care about these things.
  • I can get annoyed by words like, "need", "is", "should", etc... They make me feel like someone else is trying to control what I do or like.
  • When I talk to people, I will generally agree with what they say, even if it wasn't exactly something I agreed with with someone else. Mainly this is usually because I don't consider people right or wrong for their opinion, and thus can understand what they say.
  • I don't go outside, like ever. Though, that largely stems from living in Florida, where I detest heat. Detest is not putting it lightly. I literally detest heat. It makes me nauseous or gives me stomachaches, literally, makes me itchy, and I just can't stand it at all.
  • I listen to people and society, but won't usually follow their advice. Usually because I find what they ask me to do, unnecessary or just don't care enough to do it. If I think it might me happier though, I'll do it.
  • I don't care about people's problems, but like hearing people's stories. Not to say I can't give advice. I'm an excellent advice giver. I am just kind of blunt (lots of times in a beat around the bush sort of way) about what I think. Which could mean me asking the person why they think this problem happened. Then asking them to do a self-reflection. The way I react to people's problems can differ each time. From the blunt (beat around the bush) method, the sweet and caring friend or attempting to lighten the subject. All of which seem to help out in some way.

As I said earlier, many of these things can actually change if I met the right person. Since many of them aren't things that I hate, just thinks I don't care about.

I'm very sarcastic, and it's almost to the point where I can't be trusted by anyone, and everything I say is complete crap
I can be cynical, especially towards something I dislike, and I am quick to criticize because of this
I make generalizations about people without getting to know them
I'm too hipster, and I always need the next big thing
I pretend like I care about my friends' problems, when really I couldn't care less
I sometimes over think things, and this is bad when it comes to exams and such
I sometimes disagree with people just for the joy of disagreeing with them
I have a hard time of keeping good friends for a long time
I can be very bossy, even if it comes off as a joke
I don't trust anyone, only family
I'm very impatient, even with such simple things as standing in line

Good one Ark! Let's see....

I am very conceited
I am terrible at math
I have a huge fear of commitment
I hang out with the wrong kind of people
I am way too trusting and forgiving