• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Avatar over the ages

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
People change their avatars on here pretty often for various reasons. I make all of mine and it's neat to see how they've changed over the months I've been here.

What Avatars have you had over the ages that you've particularly liked?

AiOZJMD.jpg
Version 1
90rQKbK.png
Version 2
KxtKmnY.png
Version 3
0QwHZaa.jpg
3 Halloween edition
zdpfMsR.jpg
Version 4
0hipLDs.png
Verison 5
KXxfTV2.png
5 Halloween Edition
IIb9JPG.png
Version 6

Reactions: Pen

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I used to change my avatar quite frequently, but now I've had three in the past two years.

My first avatar was a picture of Tingle that I found online. I don't remember what the next few were, but I do recall having an "Atty Avy" at one point, which was part of an avatar army that was made by our own Sydney. Basically, it was just her depiction of you made in MS Paint. I had three versions done, one when I had long hair, one after I cut it, and then another one after I first changed my name to Mellow Ezlo (it was the short hair one with Ezlo added on my head). After that, I started using my own avatars, all of which can be found in my graphics thread.

Since I came back to the site towards the end of 2015, I have used three avatars. The one I used for a long time was this adorable gif of a baby sloth. eventually, I stumbled upon a cute Slakoth picture in a Google Image search, the one that I'm currently using, and I used it until Halloween, when I started using an amazing one made by NinJa before I switched back to the one I'm currently using.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Let's see. I used to changed mine all the time. I first used a picture of Din's fire then chose random pictures of stuff I found online. Then I started requesting avatars and then began making my own. I've been using this one that Azure made me for the last 2 years though :right:

Pen

The game is on!
I think I've had a fair amount of avatars in all my years here. Actually, I've been keeping thorough track of them and I've even documented what date I started using each of them. I don't know why I've cared to do it, but hey, it sure is handy for this thread. ^^ So here I go!

October 5th 2010:
s6TtNKk.png

October 5th 2011:
0Plm1A7.png

November 18th 2011:
cVE2cOn.png

December 2nd 2011:
43Bojpk.png

December 23rd 2011:
PXOExhB.png

March 2nd 2012:
ALn43Nj.png

March 9th 2012:
lsAbB6A.jpg

September 4th 2012:
mRdNvYu.jpg

April 2nd 1013:
blc7XOm.jpg

September 19th 2013:
dMvJ6kA.jpg

November 8th 2013:
PIYlIOK.png

May 11th 2014:
jf8Nf0a.png

November 14th 2014*:
EoxsFfC.png

November 14th 2014*:
Ake6Zda.png

March 2nd 2015:
hx9BfIl.jpg

April 24th 2015:
FJIDuId.jpg

June 29th 2015:
UqagHR0.jpg

October 5th 2015:
zunxhtJ.jpg

January 16th 2016:
H8ayFN2.jpg

March 24th 2016:
Mn9smLu.jpg

May 1st 2016:
Z7PpGMY.jpg

October 30th 2016:
k7n5Eri.jpg

February 5th 2017:
e2oSZrQ.jpg

March 24th 2017:
rxzKzi2.jpg

May 18th 2017:
QpHWuvI.jpg

August 8th 2017:
zW5Lzpc.jpg

October 22nd 2017:
Zdw4xah.jpg

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Just 2:

One of all of the members of the Hypnotic Brass Ensemble, and now one of Ganondorf in his most vulnerable state we have seen

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I think I've had a fair amount of avatars in all my years here. Actually, I've been keeping thorough track of them and I've even documented what date I started using each of them. I don't know why I've cared to do it, but hey, it sure is handy for this thread. ^^ So here I go!

October 5th 2010:
s6TtNKk.png

October 5th 2011:
0Plm1A7.png

November 18th 2011:
cVE2cOn.png

December 2nd 2011:
43Bojpk.png

December 23rd 2011:
PXOExhB.png

March 2nd 2012:
ALn43Nj.png

March 9th 2012:
lsAbB6A.jpg

September 4th 2012:
mRdNvYu.jpg

April 2nd 1013:
blc7XOm.jpg

September 19th 2013:
dMvJ6kA.jpg

November 8th 2013:
PIYlIOK.png

May 11th 2014:
jf8Nf0a.png

November 14th 2014*:
EoxsFfC.png

November 14th 2014*:
Ake6Zda.png

March 2nd 2015:
hx9BfIl.jpg

April 24th 2015:
FJIDuId.jpg

June 29th 2015:
UqagHR0.jpg

October 5th 2015:
zunxhtJ.jpg

January 16th 2016:
H8ayFN2.jpg

March 24th 2016:
Mn9smLu.jpg

May 1st 2016:
Z7PpGMY.jpg

October 30th 2016:
k7n5Eri.jpg

February 5th 2017:
e2oSZrQ.jpg

March 24th 2017:
rxzKzi2.jpg

May 18th 2017:
QpHWuvI.jpg

August 8th 2017:
zW5Lzpc.jpg

October 22nd 2017:
Zdw4xah.jpg
The dark pit one is iconic

Reactions: Pen

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I haven't had too many avatars during my time here.

9eNdYFo.png

4dseOTB.jpg

AY8uyvD.jpg

MSxHPno.jpg

FFdNflG.jpg

I'm pretty sure I'm missing one when I used one of the Netflix Avatars/

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
When I joined, I was the Snurgle from Spirit Tracks.
Snurgle_ST.png

In general, when I join an online community, I switch avatars for a bit until I find one I like, and then I stick with that one for a while. I rather like my picture of Kass, so it's likely going to stay.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh several. I had so many I forgot what they looked like. When I first joined I used an avy of my fav hockeyplayer at that time. I don't even remember all of them anymore. The last two or three years I use the same avatar of Volga. I still love it and don't think I'm going to change it anytime soon. I used to make my own avatars and siggies but the last two years I lost the desire a bit to create anything.

just to overwhelm everyone, i'm gonna be a meme and list everything from 2009. :^)

but first, highlights:

LMco80l.gif

PvawDFQ.gif

R2fkJxG.gif

and the list, in approximate order:
medli, blue toon link, tetra, toon zelda, blue toon link again, that one silly emblem on the back of wind waker ganon'sr obe, iris noire from rune factory frontier, iris blanche from rune factory frontier, iris noire again, gelwein from rune factory frontier, a random goldfish, my handwriting, gelwein again, toon link, oot ganondorf, my handwriting again, gelwein again, ichigo kurosaki from bleach, my handwriting again, blue toon link again, rin okumura from blue exorcist, remlit, a weagle from rune factory, some ****ty artwork by yours truly, deshwitat rudbich from rebith, more ****ty artwork, daria from rune factory 3, blue toon link again, anime gurl demeyes avatar army, regginator avatar army, manbuff avatar army, korra characters avatar army (lin beifong), a chichori/chipsqueek from rune factory, cube from yureka, probably the worst ****ty artwork conceived by yours truly x 2, nah from fire emblem awakening, dylas from rune factory 4, vincent law from ergo proxy, ****ty ganon artwork where he's a cyclops for some reason, hannah montana yuga avatar army, christmas attack on titan avatar army (hanji zoe), anime gurl demeyes the sequel, igor ganon avatar army, pimp yuga, SASSY GOAT MILK SOAP avatar army, st link and zelda, lysandre from pokemon xy, lysandorito, mk8 koopa avatar army (lemmy), YOU DARE STAIN MY BODY WITH BLOOD + lemmy koopa photobomb, lemmy koopa, dead lemmy koopa, lemmy eating a bomb, ssb4 lemmy koopa, team swagma, christmas lemmy, volga from hyrule warriors, pulsating avatar army (volga), puslating avatar army still (goron link from mm3d), twerkentine (pulsating pimp yuga rave session part deux), straight up lemmy, kaiser from lord of magna, inverted kaiser, inverted color inverted kaiser, yuga with antlers and a ruldoph nose, ANGERY loftwing, angel statue with a demon snapchat filter, botw link with a sheep during a blood moon, blushing lynel, current (pimp bowser).

god bless

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'll do the ones I remember:
150px-Deku_Nut.png
Magic-card-armor.jpg
saxton_hale_render_for_horror_brawl_by_ask_theangelofsouls-d9w8bb8.jpg
tumblr_oouxyk1hJr1tkb1n5o1_400.gif
5408-1350963252.png
yhensfmjkcdfqvpcrgtp.jpg
11112.jpg
Are there any I forgot? 100%. If you have any that you remember and want me to add to this, just send me a message or whatever.

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-15_0-13-43.jpeg
    upload_2017-11-15_0-13-43.jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
just to overwhelm everyone, i'm gonna be a meme and list everything from 2009. :^)

but first, highlights:

LMco80l.gif

PvawDFQ.gif

R2fkJxG.gif

and the list, in approximate order:
medli, blue toon link, tetra, toon zelda, blue toon link again, that one silly emblem on the back of wind waker ganon'sr obe, iris noire from rune factory frontier, iris blanche from rune factory frontier, iris noire again, gelwein from rune factory frontier, a random goldfish, my handwriting, gelwein again, toon link, oot ganondorf, my handwriting again, gelwein again, ichigo kurosaki from bleach, my handwriting again, blue toon link again, rin okumura from blue exorcist, remlit, a weagle from rune factory, some ****ty artwork by yours truly, deshwitat rudbich from rebith, more ****ty artwork, daria from rune factory 3, blue toon link again, anime gurl demeyes avatar army, regginator avatar army, manbuff avatar army, korra characters avatar army (lin beifong), a chichori/chipsqueek from rune factory, cube from yureka, probably the worst ****ty artwork conceived by yours truly x 2, nah from fire emblem awakening, dylas from rune factory 4, vincent law from ergo proxy, ****ty ganon artwork where he's a cyclops for some reason, hannah montana yuga avatar army, christmas attack on titan avatar army (hanji zoe), anime gurl demeyes the sequel, igor ganon avatar army, pimp yuga, SASSY GOAT MILK SOAP avatar army, st link and zelda, lysandre from pokemon xy, lysandorito, mk8 koopa avatar army (lemmy), YOU DARE STAIN MY BODY WITH BLOOD + lemmy koopa photobomb, lemmy koopa, dead lemmy koopa, lemmy eating a bomb, ssb4 lemmy koopa, team swagma, christmas lemmy, volga from hyrule warriors, pulsating avatar army (volga), puslating avatar army still (goron link from mm3d), twerkentine (pulsating pimp yuga rave session part deux), straight up lemmy, kaiser from lord of magna, inverted kaiser, inverted color inverted kaiser, yuga with antlers and a ruldoph nose, ANGERY loftwing, angel statue with a demon snapchat filter, botw link with a sheep during a blood moon, blushing lynel, current (pimp bowser).

god bless
Truly the lord of darkness

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom