• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Age?

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Yay 2nd youngest!

Im 12 and I'm the 2nd youngest person I've seen on here so far! (cant wait 'till 9/30 Ill be 13 and can get a Facebook!)
And yes I live in a Peahat.

UGH I NEED HELP WITH THE WATER TEMPLE SOOOO BADLY!!

I meant to say this the day I aged, but I am sixteen years old now. My birthday was in May. May 2, to be exact.
Reading through previous posts, some of you members are making me feel old, and I'm only sixteen DX
What makes it worst is that I'm the youngest in my family, and am now the only one in high school o_O

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I turned 21 as of midnight. :P

Whoo! I'm officially an adult now! :D

Wait a minute...Can't people see our ages under our Avatars?

They can, but some people have it to where you can't see it.

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
Wow, There are quite a few people here who are younger than me. And I just turned 15(not even 3 weeks ago) :lol:.
Still, it's there under my avy.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
*points* I'm eighteen. =)
Even though it's kind of a useless age for me since I don't plan on registering to vote any time soon, nor do I plan on joining the army or buying cigarettes.

I can sign my own documents, though. Haha.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
@Dr3W: Eww.... FaceBook...

Anyway, I'm just 12 years old. But I wouldn't judge me by that if I were you. I joined this forum when I was eleven and I will be 13 near the end of the year. Surprisingly enough, I broke the record of youngest Hylian Knight. But that was a while ago. xD

X

xXDREWXx

I'll Be 19 November 1st. I Wish I Was 10- 14 Again. That Was The Best Time of My Life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom