• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Absolute Favorite Dish.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Adding to this is another dish I love, and forgot to add.

Sushi. I love well made sushi, because it's a perfectly balanced meal.

In terms of favorite sushi, I love salmon sashimi, crunchy rolls, and the Philadelphia roll, which has smoked salmon, cream cheese, and cucumbers.

We can also add authentic ramen to this. Specifically, spicy beef ramen I adore, and our local Japanese restaurant I always ask for two soft-boiled eggs along with it. It's great.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Ribeye with sweet potato and a wedge salad is such a great, well-rounded meal. Very satisfying.

Hibachi with a chicken and steak combo is another favorite. Anything with rice, tbh, is something I'm likely to really enjoy.

Also crab cakes with the same sides as the ribeye. Nothing can really compare to well-made crab cakes.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Pork schnitzel. My mom would always make it for us when we were kids and I always request it when I go over to visit. Asparagus and mashed potatoes are my favorite side dishes.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Chicken Noodle Casserole. My mom had a really good recipe for it and it's absolutely delicious. I tend to have super small portions when I eat, but whenever I have this I'll tend to have 3-4 bowls full. It's he best thing ever.
Also, I haven't had it in years because our oven doesn't work.
*sobs*

NastyLesley

Goth catboy thingy
I'm not sure what the proper name of the dish is or if it even has a proper name in the first place but my mother used to make a wonderful pasta salad with shell noodles, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and roasted garlic & peppers. That would probably be my favorite dish. I've never been able to quite get it the way she used to make it, though I've come close. I pray that one day I'll manage to get it right, it's been years now since I've had the pleasure of eating it in its properly prepared form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom