• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your 3 Wishes.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
First off, unlimited wishes can hardly constitute as being a wish so with that being said here are my three wishes:

1) Have 100 Trillion Dollars in reserved cash
2) Live on my own island with my family
3) Worry free and luxurious life-style

1. To make people around me happier and to help bring joy to others.
2. To find someone caring to love and raise a family with.
3. To live a content life, simple, with good, fond memories that outweigh the inevitable bad ones.

So I guess mine aren’t very exiting and they’re perhaps a bit selfish as I said only things regarding myself and nothing grand like world peace or curing diseases, as some people have… but then, I was thinking of this in terms of it being realistic, despite the fact that it probably didn’t need to be. Just the idea that I, perhaps, could realistically achieve these things some day gives me a bit of hope, I guess. It’s a nice thought. :>

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I would wish for infinite power. That way, I could never die, won't need other wishes, kill whoever I wanted, do whatever I want, have any powers I want, and just completely rule the world. I'd be doing the world a favor.

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
1. Live in a world with dragons
2. Be a shapechanger capable of shifting into any animal, including dragons
3. Live in a world with elemental manipulation and be capable of manipulating an element, preferably fire, ice or lightning

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I'm not a hippy or anything like that but I would feel guilty if I didn't help someone with my wishes

World Peace
An end to world hunger
One of each Nintendo game CIB (More than one if I had more room)

1 - To find the perfect man who loves me very much, is truthful with me and is generous and considerate
2 - For my mom's back to get better
3 - For world peace... that include universal acceptance of Homosexuals without those extremists against homosexuals

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom