• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Young or Old Link

What you would like to see more of:

• Young Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Old Link

• Cant chose

• Both

• Total voters
Well, I dont know if this poll has been done before, r not. But I'v never seen it...
What would you like to see more in a game? Old link, like in TP and SS? Young link, link in WW? Or maby bolth, Like in Oot? Mabey you cant make up your mind.. Put your votes in the poll, and if you want, you can post what you picked, and why..

Thanks for reading, Lil'link:)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I think you mean Child Link and Adult Link since Link in TP is still young ;)
Hmmm I like both of them. When I play a game like WW I don't really mind when Link is a kid. The same when he is an adult. It depends on the game and how much it grabs me. But if I really have to make a choice I would say Adult Link.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I want to see more Child Link like in OoT. I can't explain why, something has compelled me to want more of him :D

H

HeroofHyrule27

Adult link, but not like TP. I didn't like the darker, uninvested Link in that game. He didn't have as much character. Seemed empty and cold. BUt like Ocarina adult link And Skyward Sword Link really to me are the best kind of Main character in zelda :)

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I seriosuly can't decide. I think that both child and adult Link are good choices for the game. They both appeal to me as the Chosen Hero in their own respective games and i wouldn't mind either way which age Link should be in the next games.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Young Link definitely, I think a good young link like in WW and Ocarina is seriously underused. Young link provides a greater sense of aventure because honestly what seems more intruiging, a ten year old leaving his home to slay monsters and save the world, or a full grown man doing it? Plus I think with Link being a kid, its easier to provide comic relief. Even in Melee and Brawl I always choose Young Link and Toon Link over adult Link

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I like adult link better. He looks cooler and honestly I don't like playing as young link as much. After I get used to him it's fine, but I think that link should be adult for the most part.

godess reborn

Blame The Cricket
I like them both in different ways.
Child Link because you get to sneak around like a ninja. I loved to crawl and explore and be like, "Hah, adults! Can't catch me now, huh?". Plus, it's more satisfying to kill giant monsters when you're little.
Adult Link because everybody shows you respect. They don't say, "Aw, look at the cute little boy pretending he's gonna save the world! How adorable!". Everyone takes you seriously, which may mean they are more willing to support the cause of taking down evil.

P

Pheal

People keep saying Adult Link because he is more "BA". Young Link is definitely more BA because he's doing the same things as a child.

I chose both. It really depends on the game itself. I don't think TP would've worked with a child Link nor WW with an adult Link etc. Whatever Link happens to work best for the story they are trying to tell in that particular Zelda game is the one I want to see more of :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom