• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Young or Adult Link?

Young or adult Link for 3DS?

• Young Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adult Link

• Both young and adult

• Total voters

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm under the impression that Nintendo is starting to use Adult Link for home console games, and Young Link for DS/3DS games. This appears to be the trend that they've set and plan on following, based on the current appearances of both young and adult in their respective fields.

And personally, I find Young Link more fitting for the 3DS games. I'd simply prefer him in Zelda 3DS.

P

Pikachu

Last week me and some friends of me were were at a holiday flat which we rent on http://www.ferienwohnung.com/ :)
One of us took a Nintendo 3DS with him and in the evening when everybody went to sleep he played Zelda for a little time.
When I saw it I also wanted to play Zelda again :) I hope the new game will be both with the young and adult Link :)

Wolferz

Do a Barrel Roll
I say young Link who starts out naive because seeing a Link do something strange is funny haha. Some people want both adult and young, but the thing with that is that OoT only did that because of time travel. Unless you have the Zelda game beginning as a child grow as the story progresses. But switching back and forth is something we'll unlikely see again soon, unless a continuation to the Hero of Time story with a new Hero of Time which would be appreciated and awesome though.

H

hyourinmaru

teen link. i think the reason nintendo has traditionally used toon/young link in handhelds is because hes easier to fit on the screen. even though young link is my personal favorite, i feel although nintendo's reason is understandable. they've used young link a bit to much and i would prefer a older link. teen link would be a fresh change from the normal young and adult link and wouldn't be much of a trouble to put in a handheld then adult link since he wouldn't be to tall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom