• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler You Vs Bamboo!

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!

I agree with the person above me; once, during the minigame, I leveled the Wiimote with my completely flat table and moved it from side to side while still keeping it level with the table, and Link would always do diagonal slashes. After the minigame was over, I did the same thing and he did horizontal slashes like he's supposed to. XD

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
23. And that was with the normal Goddess Sword. I never got higher with the Master Sword. But I never really went a lo after I started to search for the Sacred Flames.

I thought it would be easy at first but I only got 14 on my first try O_O after that, I got around 11, and it angered me, so I quit. When I got the true Master Sword, I went back and got 45 :D

I somehow got 34 with the goddess longsword, and ben the closest I've gotten since then is 29 w/ the master sword. I just go there when I need a monster horn, 20-27 cuts usually gets me one. I have no idea how someone is supposed to get 43...

Last edited:

Zukoia

DestiaDestroyerOfBokoblin
Call me lifeless but I trained myself in that game and my top is now 50 cuts :3 I used the vertically then horizontally trick and my wiimote is kinda good reacting in that game otherwise i just slash diagonally not horizontally

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
I think you should state what sword you had when you got that score, so it's easier to compare. It gets easier the more upgraded the sword you have. My top was low 30's with the Goddess' Longsword.

L

LILYBELL

;) After only 4 or 5 tries with one of the early swords I miraculously scored 30, 28, 25 etc,...& all scores have slipped further down-hill ever since!,...sword upgrades didn't help at all & even now with the Master Sword I'm lucky to score more than 20!,...but I won't give up until I reach a score of 38+!!!
(or the pixies on unicorns come to save me!)
Has anyone else experienced weird side-effects or symptoms with the Bamboo Cut quest?
...Personally, my sword skills weaken & deteriorate while my "colourful" language gains enough strength to make a ship-load of pirates blush! :O
The joy & enthusiasm of playing SS (& often struggling thru parts), with many late/sleepless nights has left dark circles under blood-shot eyes,
...but the bamboo challenge has scarred me for life! :mad:
I keep having crazy nightmares of slicing & slashing in endless "Bamboo Boss Battles" above & below the clouds!
On the edge of insanity & defeat I decide to try again,...quick & precise sword cuts,...pieces of bamboo fly everywhere,...
WTF?! - MY SCORE WAS 12!!!
(Oh! bugger!,...now I've got a nervous twitch & nasty rash!) :S

I got something ridiculous like 35 on my first try and tried again and got 15 -.-
Haven't touched it since

Similar to my bamboo experience & gets worse with each try,.....I'm feelin' ya pain mate! :S

Last edited by a moderator:
My high score, last time I checked, is 31...which reminds me...aren't we suppose to get a Heart Piece if we reach a certain number?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom