• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler You Vs Bamboo!

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
Ok how many cuts did you get on the cut clean mini game? My high score is 27 becuase i am not far.

T

TND

~30, I think. Once I figured out he wouldn't give me a Heart Piece I stopped trying. :(

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
26- At first glance I thought it looked like the easiest game ever made. Like seriously! All I had to do was chop bamboo!? But when I first tried I got a sad 14 points. I tried and tried and soon I got better but after a while I got bored and stopped.

I was suprisingly good at it - 28 on first try, 34 on second and 42 on third try. Here's a tip: Slash vertically first, then blast away with horizontal. To get the most cuts, I ended up staring with a vertical slash (cuts the stalk in two so you get two slices with one hit) and did a few horizontal chops, then vertical and repeat. It may take awhile for you all to master (it's a timing thing), but the results are awesome. If you care to get "valuable" items like a blue bird feather.

I managed 28 *once*. Then I can hardly get above 20. Interesting with the game mechanics, but the sword seems less responsive to the controller in there, it keeps slicing the wrong way (like... 90 degrees away from where I'm moving).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom