• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

You Outdid Yourself, Nintendo

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Actually ARMS is not a launch title my nigga, it does look like fun don't get me wrong but we will NOT be playing this at launch!

Djinn

and Tonic
With new Nintendo games coming out these days it seems like the more screwed up the general concept is, the more fun the game actually is.

Just describing Splatoon to anyone who has never heard of it, might not think that is anything worth trying.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I had tears in my eyes by the end of this trailer, hands down the most breathtaking trailer I've ever seen for any piece of media ever. If there was ever one game that they could of thrown out at me to impress me the way they did it was most definitely arms. This is the game I've been waiting for Nintendo, after all the years of waiting they've finally done it! I just wish they didn't tease me for so long before finally revealing this masterclass work of art.
On top of that, they also had the second best game of the century!

ONE, TWO....

SWIIITCCCCHH!!

Wow, what a trailer. I am so excited for this game. 1 and a half months guys, until we can play the game of the century.

What a ****ing amazing trailer. I can't wait to get this game!!!
Are you serious or taking the piss out of the game? I can't tell.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The game takes the piss out of itself. It's embarrassing that they actually showed that and had the audacity to say it was a game that had deep gameplay and replayability.
The biggest problem is that they revealed that **** on the presentation. Having a separate even would be okay, but not during my one hour presentation. Lowball move from Nintendo as usual, trying to convince me that the Switch is a family system. Nigga puhleeze, I'm not interested in the family aspect but the GAME aspect. And ARMS looks absolutely ridiculous. Can't speak to how it plays, obviously, but from initial appearance I just can't get any vibe excspt tbat Nint thwmselces dont take its audience ssriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom