• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

You Know You're Addicted to Zelda When...

Beeker

Wild Card
You know when you're addicted to Zelda when you're wearing a pair of bunny ears then realize you are also wearing the Bunny Hood.

D

Deleted member 6224

you know when you're addicted to zelda ......... when you dont get up to go to the bathroom and you poop your pants (my friend did this):suspicious:

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
You know you're addicted to Zelda when you make and play forum games based off of LoZ!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
You know you're addicted to Zelda when you're on the ZD forums (an upgrade from Justeazy's post)
You know you're addicted to Zelda when you dance to the Song of Storms

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
You know you're addicted to Zelda when you give someone money and say, "It's a secret to everybody..."
And when someone asks for advice and you say, "Dodongos dislike smoke."
And when you know ALL the words by heart to "Legend of Cool" (machinima, epic) and the Skyward Sword literal trailer. (I do all of these things.)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
You know you're addicted to Zelda when you try to find your way out of the woods with music.
... when you put on red clothes and say you're fireproof.
... when you put on blue clothes and decide to try to breathe uderwater

amaterasu

Writer
You know when you're addicted to Zelda when it comes up in a dinner conversation at a public restaurant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom