• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

You Know You're Addicted to Zelda When...

Master

Upcoming
You know you are addicted to Zelda when you dream about being married to one of the characters...:silent:

(Don't ask any questions)

Ghosi

Schmetterling
You know you are addicted to Zelda when you shade in the triangle in a geometry problem when it looks like the triforce.Medians_and_Midsegment_Medians_Triangle_Mid_segment_Theorem[1].jpg ( I do this all the time but my teacher doesn't care:P)

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
You know ur addicted to Zelda when You've become a living walkthrough for a certain game.

Pesronally me (OoT no joke I'm pretty much a living walkthrough for OoT.)

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
you know your addicted to zelda when you play as Link over and over again

(i sometimes act like him but not all the time)

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
You know ur addicted to Zelda when on the SwS release date if it's week day you plan on dressing up as Link to school.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace

You know you're addicted to Zelda when it's below freezing and you ask someone has Zora's Domain frozen over yet.​

You know you're addicted to Zelda when you catch your subconscious on the alert for gold skulltulas in real life.

You know you're addicted to Zelda when you see ivy/vines on buildings and think "HMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm...."

A

Ash_Moreau

You know you're addicted to zelda when you break pottery and expect it to be back to normal when you leave the room and come back

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom