• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

You Know You're Addicted to Zelda When...

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
You know you're addicted to Zelda when you start saying long and strange words and people think you're making Zelda references... (yes this has happened. >.<)
You know you're addicted to Zelda when you have the urge to learn to play an ocarina or pan pipes...
You know you're addicted to Zelda when you play all sorts of Zelda tunes on the piano.
You know you're addicted to Zelda when you look at people and think of a Zelda character they look like
You know you're addicted to Zelda when you draw the characters ALL THE TIME.
You know you're addicted to Zelda when the only music you listen to is Zelda soundtracks...

(These have all happened to me >.< :mellow:)

Zant

Friend of The Kaleesh
In the Twilight Realm...In the Twilight Palace
You know you're addicted to Zelda when you start saying long and strange words and people think you're making Zelda references... (yes this has happened. >.<)
You know you're addicted to Zelda when you have the urge to learn to play an ocarina or pan pipes...
You know you're addicted to Zelda when you play all sorts of Zelda tunes on the piano.
You know you're addicted to Zelda when you look at people and think of a Zelda character they look like
You know you're addicted to Zelda when you draw the characters ALL THE TIME.
You know you're addicted to Zelda when the only music you listen to is Zelda soundtracks...

(These have all happened to me >.< :mellow:)

...All of these are things that are a part of my everyday life...

You know you're addicted to Zelda when you put wooden staffs in your yard, get a sword, and then start hacking away and pretending they're enemies.

(This is also a part of everyday life!)

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
...All of these are things that are a part of my everyday life...

You know you're addicted to Zelda when you put wooden staffs in your yard, get a sword, and then start hacking away and pretending they're enemies.

(This is also a part of everyday life!)

Me too!! ^^

You know you're addicted to Zelda when you start dreaming about it...

(Also part of everyday life!! :D)

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Ha hilarious.

You know that your adicted to Zelda when in Halloween you start shouting like if you are dying when you put on a mask!

Beeker

Wild Card
You know you're addicted to Zelda when you see a cloud in the shape of a boat and immeadiately think of the King of Red Lions.

Master

Upcoming
You know your are addicted to Zelda when...People at school gave you the nickname "Link" since you always talk about Zelda :P

Zant

Friend of The Kaleesh
In the Twilight Realm...In the Twilight Palace
You know that you are REALLY addicted to Zelda when you have every single LOZ game that exists*, all of the action figures, all costumes, acessories, weapons, icons, pets...etc, etc, etc.

*And you have played them all to the end multiple times but you keep playing them anyway...

Also, you know you are addicted to Zelda when the only game you ever want to play with your friends is role-playing the LOZ characters while fighting each other with swords and shields in your backyard.

(The latter of the two? ...Part of everyday life.)

zants follower

underling of the dark god
You know you are addicted to Zelda when half of what comes out of your mouth is a Zelda quote and the other half is potato chip barf

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
You know you're addicted to Zelda when...

You draw Link on your arm in permanent marker.
You try to use a small candle to burn down a tree in hopes of finding a moblin with rupees.
You sell your car for a horse.
You ask where they keep the frozen cucco at the super market.
You make up a Hyrulien pledge of allegiance.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
You know you're addicted to Zelda when...

You draw Link on your arm in permanent marker.
You try to use a small candle to burn down a tree in hopes of finding a moblin with rupees.
You sell your car for a horse.
You ask where they keep the frozen cucco at the super market.
You make up a Hyrulien pledge of allegiance.

I draw the Triforce on my arm sometimes...

You know you're addicted to Zelda when you say that your friend looks like Dark Link when he wears a black bandanna.

(which actually happened today!!)

Master

Upcoming
You know that you are addicted to zelda when you hum the Magic Hag's theme every single time you enter your Chemistry Class .

You know you're addicted to zelda when you see bubbles come up to the top of the water and you get closer to see if a zora will pop up.

when you play the song of storms right before it starts raining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom