• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

You Know You're Addicted to Zelda When...

DesertDweller

Love Truth
That one about Hey Listen is great. I'm gonna try that out soon here...hehe.

Also have done the "It's a secret to everybody," but nobody around me got it...

You know you're addicted to Zelda when your favorite album is the MM OST.
You know you're addicted to Zelda when you play two instruments: a piano to plink out Zelda tunes, and an ocarina to play the solo renditions.
You know you're addicted to Zelda when all of the video games you own have a Zelda character in them. (Collector's Edition, WW, LA dx, OoS, OoA, and Melee..)
You know you're addicted to Zelda when you argue that the LoZ series has a better plot line than most movies.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
You know your addicted to zelda when the Gerudo desert theme is your ringtone.
You know your addicted to zelda when your pet fish's name is Ruto or Jabun.
You know your addicted to zelda when your Halloween costume is a green hat,green shirt, green skirt, brown boots, a sword, and a brown shield with a red swirl.

D

Darktimeleader

You know your addicted to zelda when you play the Song of Storms on your Ocarina (If you own one) and you expect a storm to come.

You know you're addicted to zelda when you jump off a cliff or into a pit of lava and hope you'll magically reappear

You know when you call the school bully either Ganon, Gnaondorf, Vaati, an Octorok, or any other Zelda baddie.

You ask your red-headed friend what it feels like to be a Gerudo.

You have your ears surgically lengthened and pointed.

You spend countless dollars recreating the Master Sword.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
You know when you're addicted to Zelda when... a commercial on television comes on and you're completely ignoring everything it's saying until you here THE noise. (You know that noise Zelda makes when she turns to Shiek on SS:cool: Then you look up saying "I know that noise."

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
you know you're addicted to zelda when you look into the fridge and see a jelly colored other than red, blue, or green and think 'what knind of chu-chu was THAT?!?"

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
When see something on a tree, you roll and hit the tree with your head.

When you use the Windmill song as an alarm clock like I do.

When you grab a chicken and yell on a random lady to give you her bottle.

when you play a game with your friend and the game has trees or ground etc, you say to your friend: "Hey! they took it from Zelda".

R

ramben07

When you play song of healling on your iphon ocarina to a dead corpse and wait for a mask...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom