• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

You Know You're a Zelda Nerd When...

Finish the sentence with your own post.

Example: ...you change every sound your phone makes to a Zelda song/sound effect. (Ballad of the Goddess ringtone, "HEY LISTEN" as a text alert, etc.)

edit: I'm ******** and put this in the wrong forum. Is there any way someone could move this to the World of Zelda forum?

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
I do believe this thread belongs in Forum Games (not World of Zelda), so I've moved it =)

While I'm here I may as well do one though, :P

You know you're a Zelda Nerd when you see a Zelda wallet at a store and buy it with no hesitation.....even though you already HAVE a different Zelda wallet sitting snugly in your purse (or bag), and then use both of them even though only one is necessary.

That...would be me. (My sister couldn't understand why I insisted on buying another Zelda wallet when I already had one...but well, I'll buy almost anything that says Zelda on it.)

Byrne

Waterloo
When you run away from a chicken, screaming "HELP ME THIS IS A KILLER CUCCO FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL WITH DEMON CHICKEN CLAWS AND IT WILL SUMMON A SWARM TO KILL ME SOMEONE HELP!!!!!"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
when you order a new hoodie that is link's tunic, and when you get that email telling you it's been shipped, you're like " It's coming it's coming it's coming" and you want it before school starts back up.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
z2-avgn.jpg

...when you noticed that the NES controller the AVGN is holding on this picture is backwards. (because he's facing us the D-pad should be on (our) right and the buttons should be to the left)

L

linkthehero

when you have a zelda room

when you have a legend of zelda birth day party

when you try to explain the timeline to your friend.

when you can quote everything that Shiek says in Ocarina of Time.

That's all I've got.

LnktheWolf

The Sacred Wolf of Legend
you know your a Zelda nerd when you own over half the games, makes Zelda references ALL the time, and have your text message ringtone set to the theme when you open a chest in Oot and MM

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
...when you think you'll find Rupees in the grass when you cut it! :O
....when you go into a pottery shop, and start smashing pots because you think you'll find Rupees in them also. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom