• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

You Know That Feeling You Get...

Hmm.. I get something when playing Guitar Hero, i think it's technically "Travel Sickness"

If you play one song, then look at something like a wall or whatever, it looks like it's melting or something. Combine that with playing it for more than an hour... = Heavy sickness.

But yeah, i try not to play more than 2 or 3 songs when i play Guitar Hero due to this.

I don't get a feeling like that specifically, but I do get physical effects from playing games. In particular...

Adrenaline rush. That's not too surprising though. It got pumping the most for me while playing Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey. The game is essentially about running from and avoiding enemies, so I was in this really big "chase scene" part where I had to run like hell.

I also sometimes get chills or the like when something is really close or I almost die. I think I might also get a feeling like you're describing, but not generally tied with falling in the game. Just, things are really close or I almost die, things like that.

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
Hell yes, but only in TP.
I can't let myself let Link jump off the overly high branches of that tall tree in Ordon because of it.

And I get the same feeling jumping off the highest point of Kakariko with the spinner.

I never get that feeling diving in Zora's Domain, but did once when i was jumping down to a quite lower area on the edge of some water somewhere and Link started to go into his dive animation......into the rocky area I was attempting to jump down to below.

H

Hero of Limes

I sometimes collapse from dizziness after playing video games. I think it's from focusing at the tv and then standing up after playing an hour or so.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Usually depending on how close I am to the television screen, my knees will buckle and I will fall down, my head spinning, but it's not an everytime thing, you know?

Steve

5/19/13
I never get that feeling while playing, since I get really into it. However games such as Sonic Adventure 2, with all the turns and loops, give me motion sickness when watching other people play.

Ikana

Trollkastel
I get dizzy sometimes if I play too long.That's why I cant play too much if I do I will get sick to my stomach,which sucks I like playing my games allot.It doesn't happen all the time but every now and then I get that sickening feeling:S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom