• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

You Guys Are Gonna Love This

amaterasu

Writer
*drops a WTF BOMB* That is so cool! I just so happen to have a dollar right here and HOLY CRAP THERE IT IS

amaterasu

Writer
pssh. what isn't the government hiding? (this makes me sound like such a hippy but)
Area 51, unexplained happenings in random places, i'm very superstisious, and i belive in the paranormal world.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I have seen it but love it !! is the government hiding something ?? lol

They're not hiding anything. Obviously George Washington used a time maching to play Zelda games. He liked them so much that he put a triforce in every E on American bills. The government's not keeping this a secret but for some reason people are still wondering why.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
Every person, who visited 4Chan should know about this one. It's a classic :D

Looks like we all play, and discuss a bit too much about The Legend of Zelda. There is a Sparkling Water available in Germany, with a piece of Triforce on it's Label.

Including a Seal of Approval from the Royal Family: "With the Red Seal for Royal Quality".

apollinarisstefan.jpg

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
The fact is, the symbol for three triangles was used long before it represent the triforce. Generally in entertainment like movies, games, books, etc... when you bring up actual things from history, you get more props as a creator. Thus the three triangles was most likely placed in Zelda because of its continual appearance throughout history. I believe the first appearance has to do with something spiritual, but I'm not entirely sure. The triforce is not the only symbol. Zelda has incorporated many symbols from history and I'm pretty sure it isn't going to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom